1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

since the new update

Discussion in 'Technical Support & Bug Reports' started by babygirlrhodes, Feb 23, 2018.

since the new update, everything been frustrating. the clock, when i sleep or work, it would go fast and it would be like 7:00pm then it would go back to like 2:00pm. my sims takes forever doing anything. he just standings there. then he also need to do anything, he goes and sits first then start doing anything. then my sim would like to talk to someone, he just walks away and then goes to the person. and did i say something about the clock. this fastward then going back to earlier time. now, when i go to go to adventure with my dog, they both wait almost an hour to go, then it takes an hour or more just to come back. very frustrating.