1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

So my friend made an app..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Meline, Oct 1, 2014.

Meline

Meline Dutchie

Origin ID:
    meline134
    It's a silly little game in which you defend your tower from little tiny soldiers.
    They'll come running towards it, and all you need to do is tap them until they vanish!
    Watch out though, the little flamey-sticks hurt your tower as well, so make sure to get those too!
    It's called 'Smash Tower', it's android only and you can find it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pixelhammer.smashtower

Yes, yes, this seems like an advertisement.
    Well, it is. The person who made this is a REALLY good friend of mine, and he has asked me to share the word.
    I've been spamming it to my family, friends and coworkers all day and I thought some people here might enjoy it too.
    It's quick, fun and to be honest kind of brainless; the perfect way to waste time! :)
    • Like Like x 1
    Heather Louita

Heather Louita

Origin ID:
    LouitaGaming
    Wish I could try it out, but I'm an iPhone user! Only starting to make apps now, which is nightmare because I can't test on iPhone :( Best of luck to your friend
    Kyle Mills

Kyle Mills