1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Spoiler: T.V. Season Finale Week

Discussion in 'CaS & Creations Sharing' started by Bradyman6, May 21, 2015.

?

What television series would you like to see uploaded into the gallery on the weekend?

Poll closed May 24, 2015.
  1. The Flash

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Supernatural

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. Survivor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Bradyman6

Bradyman6

Hi there, it's the new guy!

I'm here to talk about what happened during this weeks awesome season finales for well-known t.v. shows.
    If you don't want to know what happened to the following three shows, don't click the spoiler button.

This week was filled with excellent season finales starting with "The Flash" on Tuesday, and "Supernatural" and "Survivor" on Wednesday and they are the reason why I've decided to create some of the characters from the show on the weekend in the Sims 4.

With Bartholomew (Barry Allen/ The Flash) going back in time to tell his mother that he loves her, and then coming back to his time only to find a big gigantic freaking worm whole (from what I saw anyways) that he runs into.

The Winchesters (Dean and Sam from Supernatural) find themselves in a predicament with Death and the mark of Cain whereas Crowly (King of Hell), Castiel (Fallen Angel in the perspective of other angels), and that witch Rowena (who is actually Crowly's mother, long story) end up removing the mark of Cain from Dean (also long story) but ends up releasing some very dark stuff in the end.

And last but very much so not least, and epic finale to the new and improved Survivor (I don't know why I said that, this was my first time watching the show) where three people, Mike Holloway, Carolyn Rivera, and Will Sims (hey, would you look at that!) II, lasted throughout the game but only one walked away with a million dollars, which would be the hard working blue collar, Mike!

Well, there you have it! Spoilers from this weeks season finales of the well-known and quite popular t.v. shows.

Why did I end up spoiling it? Because first of all, the topic says "Spoiler: Season Finale Week" and second of all, I mentioned this in the beginning, I've decided to create some of the characters from all of the shows, but with your choosing.

I've created a poll regarding the three t.v. shows (The Flash, Supernatural, and Survivor) that will be placed under your hands to choose which of the characters from the hit shows that YOU want to be uploaded to the gallery this coming weekend.
    Last edited: May 21, 2015