1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Super entretaining

Discussion in 'Supernatural' started by CMejuto, Jun 10, 2013.

CMejuto

CMejuto New Member

My friend showed me this EP and I couldn't belive how fun it was to trick people as a farie or the battle between the witches.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I was actually a little disappointed with the CAS content.
    CMejuto

CMejuto New Member

I wouldn't be disapointed on that.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Fairies only had one outfit I mean comon. I also found the hairstyles disappointing I never used them.
    CMejuto

CMejuto New Member

Well I found some of the female and male hair styles AWESOME.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I found them appealing but too poofy when I put them on. They lack in quality.
    CMejuto

CMejuto New Member

Then what about the male?
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Sims CAS content always lacks in the men's department with the exception of Late Night and University.
    CMejuto

CMejuto New Member

I don't know why but I always think that the females lacks of content and the male have a lot.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Maybe we just have extremely different tastes in what look okay to wear on a male and female.
    CMejuto

CMejuto New Member

True, lets just say that they had equal CAS content but we just didn't notice because of our tastes.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    For some packs that's probably true but I noticed in University it was a bit unequal for the guys, there was a lot more girl clothing than there was for the men.
    diamonndlee

diamonndlee

I like the fairy wings! XD the witches are cool to! :) I like the vampires to ! I tried making Edward for fun XD
    nbujak98

nbujak98 New Member

Its most fun when u mix them together and then the fun starts! First u make a wizard like Harry Poterr and a vampire like Edward Cullen. Then u make them hate each other and u put them into same room. Pls try that! If u dont like that try this: U make a werewolf like Jacob Black (from Twilight) and a zombie like Frankenstain!!! Again u make them hate on each other and put them in the same room! I was LMFAO!!
    dawnderee

dawnderee

Hi all...

Coming in late to this thread but I still haven't purchased Supernatural yet and I'm seeking opinions.

First off, I am definitely no longer into the whole Twilight vampire vs. werewolf thing. That ended fo rme years ago. Even as I play now, my vampires are turned off. I've also heard that the werewolves only benefit with finding things and that the temporary zombie state is worthless and boring.

That being said, I am quite interested in the witches and fairies. Mostly the fairies for the gardening perks. I've also heard that there's a boatload of hair styles and clothing with this EP, though reading above the quality is questionable.

So...anyone else have any input? Whether on the clothes, the hair, the town or the new "life forms"? I'm interested in any and all opinions before I spend my money on this EP.

Thanks, all!
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Witches are fun; I haven't played much with faires. the only thing I don't like is the zombies. They can be rather annoying so I usually put it on a singular moon phase.
    dawnderee

dawnderee

i finally bought it and have played it for several months now and it's..okay. i like the witches and fairies okay but i agree that the zombies are annoying. very, very annoying. not a huge fan of the werewolves, either. the werewolf sims are also quite unattractive. one of my sims just married a werewolf and i had him give up his werewolf powers...especially after their woohoo gave poor celia a bad reputation. she had to pay off the paparazzi to get rid of it! so now matty the werewolf is matty the human and he and celia have a daughter named quinn. and they live in bridgeport in that annoying inside/outside house across the bridge and on full moon nights they stay inside and go to bed early!
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I like the bad reputations I like trying to see how bad they can get.
    • Like Like x 1
    dawnderee

dawnderee

see, i'm weird! i hate it when my people get bad reputations. such a goody two-shoes! all my kids get good grades, i ground them when they stay out after curfew, and my college sims always get As. i even get stressed when they get a B lol. i'm sure that says something about me that a shrink would love to tear apart!
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    In my current sim family the son is an artistic over achiever, two clubs plus a job and on honor role since he was a kid and nearly masted piano with painting lol. It just depends on the scenario I'm playing out.
    • Like Like x 1