1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

The Broke Family

Discussion in 'Sims 4 Legacies and Stories' started by Simfan923, Sep 4, 2014.

Simfan923

Simfan923

Origin ID:
    Simfan923
    Hey guys, so when the CAS demo first came out in July I started re creating Dustin and Beau Broke from TS2. If you remember them they lived with their mother, Brandi who was pregnant with a boy. Their father, Skip died a horrible pool and his grave is no where to be found. Now in TS4, I also re created the unborn Broke brother who I always named "Jimmy". Just for fun, I made them all YAs so they would be able to do pretty much everything. The story is, the Broke brothers inherited a house after their mother Brandi who off screen owned an entire bakery empire died and left them a house only if they agreed to live in it together. Dustin broke up with his high school sweetheart, Angela Pleasant, as they realized the two were not right for each other and went their separate ways. Dustin then married Anna Hart, a mixologist in Willow Creek and few years later they are married and have a daughter named Stefanie. Beau is still looking for a family to start of his own but is having a little trouble getting there. Jimmy on the other hand has taken a different route and has fallen in love with the local player, Don Lothario ( I did NOT see that coming) but there relationship has hit a major snag and Don has moved back to Oasis Springs to be with Dina Caliente. This is was after Jimmy proposed to Don btw. Beau is still working on building his skills since he has no idea which one he wants to do. He's more into writing and is writing a children's series about a boy named Max and his growing up. Dustin and Anna couldn't be happier but Anna still misses being a rocking mixologist now that she has a daughter to think about and Duston is still presenting his bad boy persona when really he's a great guy underneath who loves his family and loves to help out.

So that is roughly A day or 2 of gameplay lol. I will be adding pictures soon just forgot that it was on another computer. I want to hear you're opinions of what I should do next. Should Anna go back to being a mixologist? Is living the life of a criminal the example Dustin wants to set for his daughter? Jimmy is still heart broken over Don, is there still hope for the two love birds despite Don's past? And will Beau finally find his own path and begin building up his own life?

Guess that's something to find out. Later Guys. Again. I will be updating this thread will pics soon! :)
    Michael

Michael Gypsy

Love the background story that you put together, I love how imaginative some people can be!
    Can't wait to see the pictures of them, I loved playing the Broke family in The Sims 2.
    TheChosen

TheChosen

Used the incest mod for sims 2 and now in sims 4, so yeah I had all 3 brothers and have them screwing Brandi. Heh.
    Tanena

Tanena

Nice story line simfan can't wait for your update