1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

The New Sims 4 Official Launch Trailer!

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by SillyAngel0906, Aug 23, 2014.

SillyAngel0906

SillyAngel0906

Origin ID:
    sillyangel0906
    OMG! I can't wait!

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Connor

Connor Llama Lover

Origin ID:
    Con1468
    Yep, it will be amazing I hope!
    Sims4Forum

Sims4Forum The Boss Site Owner

great video, got me pumped up! :D just 9 days folks!!! 9 DAYS!!!
    • Agree Agree x 1
    LeticiaT

LeticiaT

Origin ID:
    Simmerlover12
    Oh I can't wait! I need this game now.
    • Like Like x 2
    Sims4Forum

Sims4Forum The Boss Site Owner

have you preordered @LeticiaT ? Or are you just buying it after it comes out? :D
    Luthien Rising

Luthien Rising

Origin ID:
    luthienrising
    SO SO happy I preordered! This game is increasingly looking like the Sims 2 successor that should have been. And as for all the whining about babies "tied to bassinets", I'll happily deal with having to put them down in the bassinet and pick them up again and stay near the bassinet if the interaction with them actually feels as good and real as that cuddle did. I played Sims 3 on speed 2 all the time and almost never zoomed in close on my Sims. I'm starting to suspect that I'm going to be doing an awful lot less fast-forwarding in Sims 4 and an awful lot more actually watching them do thing.
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    thunderstrike

thunderstrike

The trailer is neat. I'll see if I buy.
    LeticiaT

LeticiaT

Origin ID:
    Simmerlover12
    I would like to preorder the game, but I'll probably buy it after it comes out. I just love the feeling of finding the game in Best Buy and going up to the register to pay, knowing that all the waiting is over. :joyful:

I'm not the type to preorder anything.
    thunderstrike

thunderstrike

Me neither. I'm always on the fence when it comes to new games.
    Queen

Queen

Origin ID:
    PuReAnGeL
    I know! ONLY Nine!:celebrate::celebrate::celebrate:
    • Like Like x 2
    The book thief

The book thief

Origin ID:
    thesims3andtwo
    9 DAYS 9 DAYS 9DAYS! :excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2::stereo1::stereo1::stereo1::atomic1::atomic1::atomic1::atomic1::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate:
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Tanena

Tanena

OMG tysm SillyAngel you made my day lol Hurry up Sept 2nd we wanna play !!!!
    • Like Like x 1
    Samira

Samira

Origin ID:
    XxAirixX
    Well the trailer is nice and I am really hoping the actual game will be as close to that, like even using those little actions such as mouth spray or dropping food and picking them back up, etc....bunch of funny moments.
    LeticiaT

LeticiaT

Origin ID:
    Simmerlover12
    That'd be really awesome to see. I hope EA releases a video like that before Sept. 2nd.
    Aesir23

Aesir23

Origin ID:
    Aesir26
    I love how Pancake Bob looks so very thrilled. lol
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Connor

Connor Llama Lover

Origin ID:
    Con1468
    SOOOOOOO CLOOOOOOOOSE