1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

The North Family

Discussion in 'Sims 4 Legacies and Stories' started by Rethka786, Dec 23, 2014.

Rethka786

Rethka786

Origin ID:
    Rethka786
    Sul-Sul,
    I've made a new family and decided to record their story here. This will NOT be a legacy as I will direct their lives (Free Will will be off) and I will use cheats. However, like a legacy, I will have successors who keep the house and have an "heir system" (my favourite will be the heir).
    So, without further ado, here they are:
    cassidy.PNG Cassidy North, a single mother of four. alison.PNG Alison North, Cassidy's first child. She inherited her father's hair and brown eyes.
    nathan.PNG Nathan North, one of the oldest of the three triplets. Like Alison, he has his father's blonde hair.
    helen.PNG Helen North, the only female triplet. She has Cassidy's red(-ish) hair.
    luke.PNG Luke North, the youngest triplet. He also has Cassidy's red(-ish) hair but he has his father's brown eyes.

Now you know them, first chapter coming soon.
    - Rethka786