1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

The Sims 4: Beyond the Stars

Discussion in 'Sims 4 Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs' started by Daniel Radeschi, Oct 26, 2014.

Daniel Radeschi

Daniel Radeschi

This expansion is all about moving your Sims out of Earth and onto new land in outer space. This is what it includes:
    • 3 new worlds: Venus, Kepler and Neptune.
    • Sims can live on these new planets that add a massive load of new buildings, furniture, items, etc.
    • Hover cars are now available and so are hydro-powered train lines.
    • New races of Sims are added (ex: different types of Aliens)
    • New resources can be discovered. (can also lead to new businesses being created with The Sims 4: Empire)
    • Sims can now find their doppelgangers on another planet.
    • Celebrity Sims can perform on Space Cruises. (Requires The Sims 4: Rise to Fame)
    • Different races allow Sims to have special powers (ex: ability to withstand fire, ability to go invisible, ability to teleport, etc.)
    • Space clothing is so in!

• Like Like x 1
    rickman2k

rickman2k

I'd like to see this one !