1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

The sims 4 Castaway

Discussion in 'Sims 4 Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs' started by DudeWhyy, Apr 6, 2014.

DudeWhyy

DudeWhyy

Original Sims 2 expansion pack

You get to choose this.

You choose to go on vacation on a ship or on a plane.
    You get this from a phone call

there's a 30% chance of it getting crashed.
    So you are stranded on a island with some friends, but some pasted away.

Would i be able to go back home? Yes you can get a flare or get a smoke signal.
    If your not lucky then you get to build a raft home.

This is my suggestion.
    • Useful Useful x 1
    firebladepower

firebladepower

I remember castaway I loved that game until other games came along but I still think that that would be a amazing idea 2 thumbs up!
    Sims4Forum

Sims4Forum The Boss Site Owner

[​IMG]

Wilsooonnnnnnnnnn!!!!!
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    FalseZen

FalseZen

Even though it was a spin-off, it would still be a lot of fun to see it as a Sims 4 expansion. As long as they didn't try to integrate it with Survivor.

They could add stuff too. They could have 'funtertainment directors' chasing after your Sims on the cruise. When you landed, (if you didn't crash), they would have NPC's giving out lei's. Nighttime Luau's that you can join in, instead of having to host yourself.
    IvoryOwl

IvoryOwl

I absolutely loved Castaway!
    It was definitely one of my favorite "expansion packs" from TS2 and one I would be thrilled if it made a comeback. There was just something amazing about surviving in the wilderness and trying to find resources to live another day. Vacations are nice and all but I'm not really sure I would mix up both things. In the very least we should be given a chance to either go on a vacation or become a survivor of a ship/plane wreck.
    V12creator

V12creator

Lol, it was a Spin-off, not an Expansion Pack. Castaway stories was the only unique game from ThesimsStories. I Loved Mata the Jaguar, the Lava rain (Eruption), the fruit plants, it was very neat. Also, something i loved was the fact you had to produce your own energy and build and colect your own water, swimmable lakes inside lots as well (something no other game ever had before or after)..AND MONKEYS! WHO DOES NOT LOVE MONKEYS ?.....because monkeys.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • Agree Agree x 1