1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

The Sims 4 Cheaper Stuff

Discussion in 'Sims 4 Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs' started by Sims3Faaan, Jun 8, 2013.

Sims3Faaan

Sims3Faaan New Member

lol i think that stuff like yard sales garage sales antique stores and stores like good will should be added into the sims 4 for one if there were yardsales then the sims could buy stuff used and cheaper then normal store bought not to mention they might find extremly rares or like an antique store they could buy rares for expensive prices but they might be worth more and you could like hire an appraisor to appraise the items same with goodwill and if they made it into an SP it would be really cool if like for every dvd that people bought 1 dollar could like go to people in need or something like that but wouldnt the yard sales and garage sales be cool :D
    also like for CAS there could be like old clothes ya know the kinda stuff ya would find at yard sales and the hair would be like messy also there could be like more things for like the frugal sims and klepto's ya know :D just a thought o.o i came up with the idea because yesterday was a yardsale day all these yardsales run along a highway into memphis and i was thinking yesterday it would be cool if things like that could happen in sims 4 not to mention it takes alot of simoleons to buy simple things in sims 3 but if they could go to like yardsales they could buy things for cheap and be able to furnish there whole house so please comment on what you think of it :)
    coffeeteame

coffeeteame New Member

plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I think it would be cool for sims to have a yard sale, almost a OFB hint on the game.
    coffeeteame

coffeeteame New Member

Yes, I really loved OFB!
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I hope it somehow makes it's way to TS4.
    coffeeteame

coffeeteame New Member

That would be fantastic. I'm very tempted to reinstall it on my computer.
    CMejuto

CMejuto New Member

Yeah and you could go to some yard sales and buy things at a cheaper price
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Or whatever price said person chose.
    CMejuto

CMejuto New Member

that would kind of be cool
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Yeah, maybe they will include it if they put out a TS4 OFB I could see it as being apart of that expansion.
    CMejuto

CMejuto New Member

black700123

black700123 New Member

Just a suggestion, they should make an expansion or have a base game feature where you can be a hungry homeless hobo and need to scavange for food even if it means being thrown in jail.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I think that's getting away from the actual game and going towards that Oregon trail game.
    TheTom69

TheTom69

Sorry I don't know if I'm following, but do you mean yard sales as in online yard sales? Like an mmo feature where you can have your own store and sell your unwanted possessions to other simmers? Cos that would be pretty awesome
    diamonndlee

diamonndlee

I think it would be really cool! That would be a great idea for TS4 :D and making that extra money XD
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I don't think that's what she meant but I really like this idea.
    TheTom69

TheTom69

Yeah, I think the idea of trading with other simmers would be cool, but the only problem is, everyone can buy the same items in their own game anyway. If there was a way you could obtain or create or earn items that other simmers couldn't simply 'buy' in their own game, and then sell them off to other simmers. I think that would be awesome :) I quite like the mmo ideas
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Kind of like trading and buying custom content? I'm not so sure cause I have a feeling EA put put a tax on it and that would bring real money into the game and eliminate cheats.
    TheTom69

TheTom69

Yeah I guess it would eliminate cheats and ea would incorporate a buy to win feature. But maybe if there was a sims mmo game mode purely for playing online where you start with scratch and move your way up, almost like runescape if you've ever played it?
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I have, and I would really like it if it were by any other company except EA. EA would turn it into a monster cash cow.