1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

The Sims 4: Empire

Discussion in 'Sims 4 Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs' started by Daniel Radeschi, Oct 26, 2014.

Daniel Radeschi

Daniel Radeschi

This is an expansion pack idea I have that consists of bringing back the ability to create your own businesses from The Sims 2: Open for Business. This will also work with a Business career branch which doesn't seem to be available in the game, originally. Here are some ideas that would be featured in this EP:
    • The ability to open, employ and work at your own business. Business lots include: Stores, Restaurants/Bakeries, Trading Centers, Car Dealers and more.
    • Sims will be able to pay to have their business advertised with billboards that can be scattered around the world.
    • Sims will now be able to purchase vehicles, including supercars with expensive price tags.
    • Sims can make and sell their own crafter items, or purchased items, for a price of their choice.
    • Sims who work in the Business career branch can work as a stock broker, real estate broker, etc.
    • Houses can be renovated and flipped and then sold for profit.
    • Sims will have to manage expenses for their companies and go up against their rivals for top spot. (ex: Apple vs. Samsung)
    • Businesses, other than career branch, will NOT be rabbitholes and can be built and remodeled to your liking.
    • If business really take off, more lots can be purchased to create a chain.
    • This is a way for Sims to make themselves wealthy in no time, as long as their good Businessmen/Businesswomen.

• Like Like x 1
    maevealleine

maevealleine

Origin ID:
    maevealleine
    I created an account just so I could say YAY!