1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

The Sims 4: Rise to Fame

Discussion in 'Sims 4 Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs' started by Daniel Radeschi, Oct 26, 2014.

Daniel Radeschi

Daniel Radeschi

This is a remake of The Sims: Superstars and The Sims 3: Showtime. This add-on will allow players to see celebrities, who are well known, walk among them and can try to befriend them. At the same time, players can try to turn their Sims in stars with the Acting, Fashion, Singing, Dancing, Acrobatic and Magician career tracks. This EP will mainly include:
    • Well known celebrities that can be interacted with. (ex: Katy Perry, Leonardo DiCaprio, etc.)
    • Sims can take up Acting, Singing, Dancing, Stunts and Magic skills to enhance their job performance.
    • Sims can get gigs working at small clubs, arenas, circuses, festivals, etc.
    • Scouts can target your Sims and can offer them contracts, record deals, etc.
    • Sims can perform hit songs from today's music circulation in Simlish.
    • Sims can design their own fashion lines and can design outfits for some of the hottest stars. (This can also lead to a fashion business being started with The Sims 4: Empire installed.)
    • Customize your stage with awesome props, lights and hire backup dancers/singers to enhance your performance.
    • Sims will have a celebrity rating that increases as their become more famous. At a certain level, Sims can be asked to do interviews and perform live on daytime/late night television.
    • Sims can appear in TV Shows on TV and in movies.
    • New lot types will be designed for those who want to have quiet practice time.
    • A school of performing arts will be added for all those who want to make it big in their career.
    • Celebrity Sims get invited to the hottest A-list events.
    • Sims can marry themselves.
    • Sims can die of too big of an ego!

Last edited: Oct 26, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    Cynel

Cynel V.I.P Sims 4 V.I.P

Origin ID:
    Cynel1
    Any other EP Bonuses?
    Daniel Radeschi

Daniel Radeschi

Not that I've thought of so far.
    Sasha5818

Sasha5818

Origin ID:
    Sasha581818
    I just want to say that this is a really well planned out ep. I love it. It's the best I hav ever seen. Hope the sims 4 people get your suggestions.
    Daniel Radeschi

Daniel Radeschi

Wow, I'm flattered. Thank you. I have some other ideas to come too...
    Cynel

Cynel V.I.P Sims 4 V.I.P

Origin ID:
    Cynel1
    Daniel Radeschi

Daniel Radeschi

Majors for the school of performing arts? That could work, but the majors would have to relate to Art, Music, Dance, Acting, Literature, etc.
    • Like Like x 1
    Nick

Nick

Origin ID:
    Frollo6060
    I like some of those ideas... Now some couldn't really work like having real celebs in the game or having sims sing real songs ( money issues ) but so far so good
    Sasha5818

Sasha5818

Origin ID:
    Sasha581818
    Yeah. I guess. But maybe there could be sims that are related to actual celebrities. For example, there can be a Madame goo goo for lady ga ga or randy merry for Katy perry. Stuff like that (I'm just throwing random names out there. My suggestions aren't that good.)
    Cynel

Cynel V.I.P Sims 4 V.I.P

Origin ID:
    Cynel1
    Simslut1010

Simslut1010

where can i download
    • Like Like x 1
    jordyPB

jordyPB

Origin ID:
    BIRDSHU