1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Titancic / Actors And Actresses / Sims 4 Futasitic

Discussion in 'Sims 4 Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs' started by Sims3Faaan, May 8, 2013.

?

If You Had A Choice To Bring Back EPs From 1 Sims Game Would You Bring

1. Something Back From Sims 1

10 vote(s)
    58.8%
  2. Something Back From Sims 2

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
  3. Something Back From Sims 3

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  4. Or None And Would You Rather Have Something New?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
    Sims3Faaan

Sims3Faaan New Member

Titanic building set for the ship and would come with the clothes and everything in titanic would be so pretty o_O
    and Tons Of Premade sims In Lights Camera Sims 4 Come with lots of Actors Actresses and singers songwriters basically just famous people And in Sims 4 Futastic You would get a time machine that could take you to dinosaur times and anything after that and to the future to see kids you may have or if sim world is destroyed XD Ok Poll Time
    McBane

McBane New Member

I'd actually like a futuristic ep, but they're working on one for Sims 3 right now I think. I wonder how it would work with different worlds. The medieval world they're putting out soon would still have sims randomly taking the taxi and having other gadgets that are obviously not from medieval times XD
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I would bring back TS1 sound effects, I miss the one when things went wrong or if your sim was rejected.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

A medieval Sim taking a cab... That's interesting... :huh:
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

I think TS1 were a bit more tragic than nowadays in some things... Like when a Sim died for some reason, there was a lot of crying, even their voices where sad... Now they just do a bit of a comic scream and then they proceed like nothing happened x)
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Oh I know, but I think that's what made it comical and enjoyable.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

"OH NO!! MY GRANDMA DIED!! WHY??? Ok, moving on now ^_^ "
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Exactly lol, in TS3 there is a negative moodlet for I think two days.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Yeah, and they cry a bit during that time, but still xD They are make way too much scandal in the seconds they're crying
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    They do, or even if they just scream out in frustration for no reason, what I liked about TS1 is when they needed something they waved at you with a thought bubble what they wanted.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

LOL I just remembered that xD And sometimes they would stand there waiting for us... "Looked" at us like: "What's taking so long!?"
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    What frustrated me was the simplest thing would get in their way.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Yeah, they needed exactly one square of space at least -.-
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    It always sucked making the dining room all the chairs would get in the way so you had to make the dining room bigger than necessary.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

That's TS1 for ya x) Klapaucius all the way!;!;!;!
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Oh I know.
    BambooEaterrr

BambooEaterrr New Member

If I could make my own EP, I'd def make a Star Trek one :lol: Replicators and phasers and the different uniforms from the different shows and have the world look like the Enterprise (prob from TNG since it was a bit claustrophobic in TOS) :D And then having missions to beam down on new planets and such. Yeah that's probably never gonna happen in sims LOL :p
    I'd love for them to bring OFB back. I do so miss making cute little shops..
    coffeeteame

coffeeteame New Member

I love the Titanic and Star Trek ideas!

I'd personally refine and perfect a Vacations/Travel/World Adventures type of EP. Maxis/EA just can't see to get that one right.
    Dartania

Dartania New Member

Oh i so yearned in the sims 3 for so many things from the sims 2 but the one thing i missed the absolute most was Open For Business. The ability to have my sim grow a garden, (plants and food) and sell the crops in my shop, or heck even at a new local farmers market, would be so amazing.

Granted makin magic, or even the witches in the sims 2 would be totally EPIC WIN. I love the magic side of the sims. My ultimate dream would be to have the sims 3 but with appartment life(s2), University life (from s3), OFB (s2), Ambitions (s3) and World Adventures (s3). That way I can have my little shop where i sell my herbs, plants, and crops, and the kids can head off to collage, while I go on a chinese adventure, and ill fly there on my magic witches broom lol. I also miss all the mods that are available for the sims 2 though. I really hope modding is easy in the sims 4.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    They do have witches in TS3, I'm not sure how similar they are to TS2 though, I never really got into magic in TS2.