1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Todlers are here

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by Cynel, Jan 13, 2017.

Cynel

Cynel V.I.P Sims 4 V.I.P

Origin ID:
    Cynel1
    yesterday Maxis/Sims studio surprised us with this Free update.

Sims4Forum

Sims4Forum The Boss Site Owner

couldn't believe it Cynel! Took us all by surprise. Me and the fiance will be playing sims like crazy this weekend, looking forward to seeing what our sims family look like as toddlers lol.
    • Like Like x 1