1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

TS4:Males do not have "Try for baby" option?

Discussion in 'Technical Support & Bug Reports' started by catlovers233, Sep 11, 2016.

catlovers233

catlovers233

Hey guys!

I was having some issues regarding my Sims 4 where recently, all males do not have the "try for baby" option. The females have the option but it drops as soon as I click to make them rain dance. All males in the neighborhood have this issue. I removed mods and cc's at one point and all of them are working/no broken mods. They have full green and pink bars, does anyone have any advice or tips on how I should move forward to try and fix it? It's been 3-4 hours :(

Thank you all.
    catlovers233

catlovers233

UPDATE: Rechecked mods and Babiesforeveryone is outdated, game is working again:)
    Jermeet

Jermeet

Origin ID:
    Jermeet
    How do I see if my mods are outdated? Same thing happens for me but my sims just dismiss the "Try For baby" command but can woohoo...