1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

TWO PREGNANT LESBIAN

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by xdonutgeorgiiiex, Apr 25, 2017.

xdonutgeorgiiiex

xdonutgeorgiiiex

Ok, I have two female sims who are roommates and I made them WooHoo because why not. Everything was fine for a while, but then one sim would run to the bathroom and throw up so I wondered if she was pregnant, but I was like no because both sims are set to "get pregnant" instead of gets others pregnant. I didn't notice her belly until it came up on the screen that she was in her 2nd trimester. I was like wtf? but you know hay ho it's sims we move on. So then I assumed since my sim was already pregnant WooHoo'ing again would be fine, but then after this my second sim has started throwing up. And a notification came up saying they have been given maternity leave but I assumed that my second sims got it because she was the "dad", but i guess not. Is this normal? I have no mods or anything on for this so I'm confused?

Now I have two pregnant lesbians in my household and I hate raising toddlers so I dunno what to do. Help.