1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Video of Motion Gaming Rig In Action

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by HappyPhantom, Aug 13, 2014.

HappyPhantom

HappyPhantom Official Cool Kid

Origin ID:
    Sharpshade
    Another quick video from a simmer that tends to mumble a little more than show off stuff in her video, but hey, I bow down to anyone that can show me some new stuff. So without further adue...

HappyPhantom

Origin ID:
    Sharpshade
    Let me add another....
    Rocket Ship Building
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    Lammashta Otaku

Lammashta Otaku

Origin ID:
    LammashtaOtaku
    I hadn't seen the rocket building one. Thanks a lot!
    HappyPhantom

Origin ID:
    Sharpshade
    No problem! Always on the lookout for something new haha! I'm obsessed and I admit it :hilarious: I may even be obsessed enough to watch the Gamescom stream at 4am since I get off at 12:45 from work tomorrow afternoon. I figure I can come home and take a nap lol! :joyful:
    Tanena

Tanena

Thats pretty cool I seen that game thing in the sims 4 intro on someones video and was wondering what that was lol now I know this is gonna be great thanks for sharing
    • Like Like x 1
    Tanena

Tanena

This is interesting cause I had no idea we would be building rockets ...don't you just love how the sims are always banging on stuff they are working on lol that kills me