1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Weird Supernatural Problem?

Discussion in 'Technical Problems' started by Simon Graceffa, Apr 27, 2014.

Simon Graceffa

Simon Graceffa

Origin ID:
    simongraceffa
    I suspect this to be a problem but it could be a hidden feature. My Sim family has two witches–both of which are skilled at alchemy and have the best to offer wands. It also has 1 vampire ghost. A vampire son had moved out to live with his boyfriend Tristan Van Gould (Suck it Bailey Swain!).

Well recently, a mystic noise plays everytime I go up a floor and this only happens on this sole lot.

Also, My house will disappear from town view.

It is a nuisance and its unwanted. I freaked out when I saw it cause I thought it was one of the things I forgot to save after my data got overwritten. Is this a problem? How should I fix it.
    • Like Like x 1
    dawnderee

dawnderee

That's really weird that your house completely disappears from town view. Now when you go up a floor, does anything else happen? I always assume that the music/noises are announcing something I need to pay attention to.
    Simon Graceffa

Simon Graceffa

Origin ID:
    simongraceffa
    Yeah from town and distance view, my house is just an empty lot but when I go closer it poofs and appears. I also have a LLAMA on lot.
    Shepard

Shepard Romance me Sims 4 V.I.P

Origin ID:
    FoxettShep
    Think I've been having this too... Does your lot by any chance have a basement?
    Simon Graceffa

Simon Graceffa

Origin ID:
    simongraceffa
    Why yes I do. Why?
    Shepard

Shepard Romance me Sims 4 V.I.P

Origin ID:
    FoxettShep
    In my save, when I went to town-view the house was still stuck on basement level and then the whole lot went black. But I had to delete that save and... move on. Have you had any luck yet? Try deleting your cache files?
    Simon Graceffa

Simon Graceffa

Origin ID:
    simongraceffa
    The lot isn't black, it looks like a houseless lot but when I scroll up, it poofs magically. No I haven't deleted my cache... Ill try that soon!