1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

What are your CAS Gallery tags?

Discussion in 'CaS & Creations Sharing' started by Katrinakrakish, Aug 6, 2014.

Katrinakrakish

Katrinakrakish

Origin ID:
    Vegeta_Tales
    My gallery hashtag is #katsims Do you have any special tags for your CAS creations? Please share! or feel free to share your creations here. (Also if you don't have a hashtag feel free to share your user name. :3)
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
    Vettlune

Vettlune God

It would be #vetti if I had the demo ;-;
    Katrinakrakish

Katrinakrakish

Origin ID:
    Vegeta_Tales
    Aw, no! I hope you get it soon sweetie. ;-; Are they still giving them out or does the demo have an official release date yet?
    ebuchala

ebuchala

Origin ID:
    ebuchala
    I think you can find me by searching for my Origin username, ebuchala. I never used hashtags before so I'm having problems remembering to add them.:p
    Katrinakrakish

Katrinakrakish

Origin ID:
    Vegeta_Tales
    I will be sure to check out your CAS creations when I play the demo next. I edited my first message too. xP
    ebuchala

ebuchala

Origin ID:
    ebuchala
    I'll check yours out, as well. Haven't been on in awhile but maybe later today...
    Victoria Song

Victoria Song

Is this only for simmers that have the demo, that they have the gallery ?
    burntcheese223

burntcheese223

Origin ID:
    burntcheese223
    my username is the same as my name on here. :) burntcheese223
    Katrinakrakish

Katrinakrakish

Origin ID:
    Vegeta_Tales
    I love your Futurama family!! I have a Futurama family in ts3! :3 I will probably remake them in ts4. ^^ My sister already made Leela and Fry. :3 We are big Futurama fans.
    ebuchala

ebuchala

Origin ID:
    ebuchala
    Right now it is but once the demo is released and/or the game is out, it will be nice to know some people in the gallery. I have a bit of a concern about how they're handling CC in the gallery so it will be nice to have some go-to people that I can ask directly about it and trust the answer.:)
    Katrinakrakish

Katrinakrakish

Origin ID:
    Vegeta_Tales
    Yes, the gallery comes with the demo I'm afraid. You guys have to get it soon though!
    I think I may have added you to origin earlier today! :3 I will definitely check out your sims though. ^^ (love your username btw. :3)
    ebuchala

ebuchala

Origin ID:
    ebuchala
    Thanks! The need tweaking which I figured I would do after we get the full CAS. I definitely did them as cartoony as I could make them rather than trying to make them realistic. It was an interesting exercise. I've also got an Ouran High School Host Club (a manga series) household I'm working on but decided to go for a more realistic look rather than the sharp angles and really oversized eyes.
    burntcheese223

burntcheese223

Origin ID:
    burntcheese223
    Yea I remember adding you when I seen you id in the gallery! Love your sims (especially the griffins)! I am following both of you know :)
    burntcheese223

burntcheese223

Origin ID:
    burntcheese223
    I love your futurama sims!
    Biotic_Warlock

Biotic_Warlock Яeversed

Gallery tags? I'd probably use #suchcreationwow or something
    When I get the demo I'l have to see. I didn't know this was such a thing.
    burntcheese223

burntcheese223

Origin ID:
    burntcheese223
    I might start using a hashtag but I cant go back and add them to the ones already uploaded. If I do I will probably use #burntsims... or something.
    Victoria Song

Victoria Song

Yes I really hope we do
    Katrinakrakish

Katrinakrakish

Origin ID:
    Vegeta_Tales
    I just like to have my own little hashtag. xP I'm sure it's just as cluttered as my library though. xD Hopefully we get the chance to edit hashtags later? If do I will better organize them. xD I'm a nerd like that though. I am really enjoying this new system though!
    It can't be long now! ^^ and soon we will all have the game~!! Be sure to share your creations with all of us! :3
    Victoria Song

Victoria Song

Okay will do...
    Addicted2Fashion

Addicted2Fashion

Origin ID:
    ShelleyBM
    I always use #addicted2fashion and #ShelleyBM :)
    for my themed sims I use other ones!

EDIT: I really wish I could edit the hashtags from my sims which I already shared on the gallery..
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2014