1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Where's my dead family?!

Discussion in 'Technical Support & Bug Reports' started by plowizzle, Apr 5, 2015.

plowizzle

plowizzle

Origin ID:
    plowizzle
    First off, sorry for the crappy quality of the jpeg. Couldn't get a screen shot for some reason, so I had to take a pic with my phone.
    This has been an ongoing issue since my stupid self decided to DELETE the grim reaper off my game...he's since been replaced. However, now that I've done that there seems to be an issue when my sims die. It's like they're erased from existence from my game. Their tombstones don't say their names, just the epitaph I've engraved. The ghosts don't show up, and it's like they never existed! :banghead:

Someone please tell me that by deleting Grim, I haven't made my game go :atomic1:I've worked so hard for so long and it's kind of my version of a legacy game. I'd hate to lose a big family tree.:(
    Thanks to anyone who can help!!!

Attached Files:

plowizzle

plowizzle

Origin ID:
    plowizzle
    Side note; I did a little bit of research and saw that on March 26th there was a patch that caused this problem. Apparently some of the patches are doing this? I would gladly take that, If this was an all the time thing. This isn't just with sims that died before the patch. This is going on with all the sims dying. PLUS, I just noticed some sims "disappearing" from my game. Non played sims are literally disappearing. Even ones I had relationships with. *sigh* I have no idea what to do...