1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Will the Sims 4 work on Windows 9?

Discussion in 'Technical Support & Bug Reports' started by CookieMonster17, Aug 17, 2014.

CookieMonster17

CookieMonster17 V.I.P Sims 4 V.I.P

I'm wanting to upgrade to Windows 9 in 2015 and was wondering if The Sims 4 will support it out of the box or will we have to wait for an update?

[​IMG]
    SleepyD2k

SleepyD2k

Origin ID:
    CanelaCaliente/SweetieTreats
    We won't know until Windows 9 is released but probably it will be supported.
    Sims4Forum

Sims4Forum The Boss Site Owner

I'm hoping to update to Windows 9 as well at some point! Can't wait for the return of the real start menu! Typically with a new version of windows, most things that worked on the last version will work and of not there's always the compatibility options! If not Maxis may release an update shortly before or after :)
    SimSalabim

SimSalabim

Will it work on Windows 7?
    Rekalty

Rekalty

Origin ID:
    Rekalty
    Yes SimsSalabim, it will work on Win7 :p

From System Reqs:
    OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, or Windows 8.1

Anyhow, I don't see why it wouldn't run on Win9, but seeing as the OS isn't even out yet, it's pretty hard to give an accurate answer.
    • Like Like x 1