1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Worst thing you done to a sim?(s)

Discussion in 'Sims 4 Discussions from around the web' started by /u/Jayked22, Mar 8, 2017.

/u/Jayked22

/u/Jayked22 Guest

My plan was to make a ugly and crazy old Sim, married to a young adult who's very attractive, and have them live in the basement forever, with no way to escape, or any knowledge of the outside world, but as it turns out elders and young adults can't be married to each other, so I tried bumping the guy up to adult, still didn't work, then the game crashed because I spent too long in create-a-sim, I'll try bumping her down to adult, the reason I want them married is because I want them to wahoo every day, I'll have ageing off too, so they're forced to live like this forever. (Death would be a release for both of them.)

submitted by /u/Jayked22
    [link] [comments]

Continue reading...