1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Would anyone want to decorate a room for me ?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by mimibell88, Jan 6, 2017.

mimibell88

mimibell88

Origin ID:
    Miishell88
    hi, kind of stuck on styling a living room and would like some help..guess not really help more as wanting someone to do it for me xD
    my username is Miishell88 on the sims4 i have the room uploaded . Id like to keep it how it is with the layout, tile, and paint colors.

Attached Files: