1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Turn Off Aging?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by HappyPhantom, Sep 2, 2014.

HappyPhantom

HappyPhantom Official Cool Kid

Origin ID:
    Sharpshade
    Okay so I typed in:
    testingcheats true
    aging off
    Aiden is still aging. I know I typed in the first command correctly because after I typed in testingcheats true I got a message that said testingcheats were enabled. Is there no turning aging off?
    Jeriel

Jeriel

I think you need to turn off aging through the options; I can't recall if aging off/on is a cheat right now.
    HappyPhantom

Origin ID:
    Sharpshade
    Under options it shows short, normal and long. I don't see an option to turn it off.
    Jeriel

Jeriel

I just took a look, I believe it's auto age (unplayed and played sims) that's above the lifespan option.
    HappyPhantom

Origin ID:
    Sharpshade
    Yeah I found it! Thank you so much!! lol! It's been awhile since I've been a sims noob haha!
    Jeriel

Jeriel

No problem! :) I just remember hearing that you could turn it off, but couldn't remember seeing it anywhere until now.
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Piggygirl1

Piggygirl1

Ok so I have been having this problem too.... and since I am a sims noob, I am a bit confused. Do you turn auto age (for unplayed and played) on or off?
    Sylvanaerie

Sylvanaerie

You turn it off for your played sim household. If you also want your friend sims to stick around you turn it off for non played households too.
    Piggygirl1

Piggygirl1

Thank you so much!
    heliel22

heliel22

Origin ID:
    heliel22
    where is this option located i can't seem to find it
    heliel22

heliel22

Origin ID:
    heliel22