1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

What do you hope for in The Sims 4

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by Gigi, May 7, 2013.

alexowla

alexowla New Member

Some sort of weather would be nice in the base game. It's really frustrating that we ONLY JUST got the Seasons expansion for Sims 3 - especially as it was the expansion I was most excited to get.

Honestly, I'll probably wait until Seasons, Pets and Hobbies are released for Sims 4 as these added soooo much to the game for me. I don't think I can go back to a base game again without these expansions!

Plus it will probably take me that long to save up the money to get a PC that the game won't crash in...
    McBane

McBane New Member

- Travel to other towns/cities and move there.
    - Having pets and seasons implemented within the base game. I've always thought of it as weird that they were expansions.
    - No rabbit holes for jobs and restaurants. It would be cool if our sims could be seated and served and watch them chit chat.
    - Make driving more realistic. Stop lights, no sharp turns, cars driving through one another. Maybe make it a choice for us to manually be able to drive the car?
    - Tons of jobs of course, including part time. Fine tweaking them to be much more interactive. For ex, if you start off wanting to be a cook, they first make you a delivery person and you go door to door.
    - More interactions that change with the season. For example, a sim's car gets stuck, and another comes out to help push it XD
    - More stability. The sad thing about Sims 3 is that there are so many glitches that make the game virtually unplayable for some people. I really want the team to focus on this part the most.
    - More hobbies and different ways to gain skills.
    - Different kinds of major pets, and more kinds of wild animals. Dog breeds that have different heights and body lengths.
    - actually being able to make single eyelids rather than wait for someone to make a custom skin.
    - Maybe Sims can actually get a hair cut, like cutting their hair shorter instead of just choosing another hairstyle. Also, hair flows along with the body more naturally so long hair looks better.
    - More body sliders. Short, tall, big butt, flat butt, wide hips, small hips, big feet, small feet.
    - realistic looking eyes with eyelashes and all that.
    - better facial expressions. I cringe every time my sim smiles >_>
    - more instrumentals for base game.
    - When sims get sick, they really get sick instead of having just a moodlet and some sneezes here and there.

I'm sure there's a ton more but this is from the top of my head.
    Akeel

Akeel New Member

I really want less rabbit holes! :D Don't you agree?
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I agree completely!
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

As plumdrop said, I agree completely!
    coffeeteame

coffeeteame New Member

I would really like a better travel experience for my Sims. The place you visit is presented to you just as your own town is. You choose your hotel, resort, hostel or B&B. You can explore and earn certain special items, gain special skills and meet people that you otherwise wouldn't. Also, that stupid 3-day limit from World Adventures needs to go. People typically go on vacation for a week! Some people travel for a month. If your Sim has the money, let them go! And those dang quest-like objectives...ugh. No.
    CityGirlGoinCountry

CityGirlGoinCountry New Member

My list of what I hope for!

-None! (At least less) Rabbit Holes! I want to be able to check on my Sims at home, see what they are doing, then see my sims at work/school/ etc. and see what they are doing!
    -More jobs, I know they have a lot of awesome ones now! But the more the merrier! I want to be more apart of my Sim's jobs and choices, kind of like in Sims 2 where one decision could make or break your job, but not as risky! I wouldn't want one decision to random
    -More interactions of course!
    -More to the base game, I don't care how it is done, but when I first got Sims 3, I wanted more to do after I finished freaking out that I could actually go to people's houses, lol.
    -Beauty mark placement...this is so random but I want to be able to choose where a beauty mark is, not just have two options.
    - More to do in Create a Style.

I know everything I'm saying is more, more, more. But I'm happy with Sims 3! But if we are just voicing our opinions towards Sims 4, I would love to see how extensive it can get! So excited!
    • Like Like x 1
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    What kind of interactions would you suggest?
    SimsFreak409

SimsFreak409 New Member

I agree with you all because you definatley pointed out the main things that i dont like about the sims 3.
    in all i think sims 2 was better in the sense of features, how the expansion packs really added to the game and didnt just put in minimal extra features, avaliable game mods onine, and a bunch more stuff. Player customisation is something im hoping to see in sims 4 because im a huge fan of building, creating and all that jazz. i really just hope they take their time and develop the game and build up the base game so there wont be a million expansion packs that dont really add much and some of the stuff i would have thought to put in the base game. expansion packs are supposed to expand the gameplay and give you more to work with like sims 2 (which had the best item, lots, neighborhoods and new gameplay out of all sims 3 EPs put together) i was sort of dissapointed with the sims 3 so i hope they kill it with number 4
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

One thing that I do like about TS3 are their interactions. They have many to choose from, but there are a few that I would bring back from TS2... But for those to work we'd have to bring back shopping and restaurants (non-rabbit hole)... Even TS1 had them, so why did they took them out in TS3? That's really one thing I'll never understand...
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    They kind of have a non rabbit hole restaurant, if you eat outside.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Yeah, but the TS2's interactions aren't there, that's kind of what I was trying to say... You can't really order what you want..
    In other country's "restaurants" you can.. But it's almost a self-service x)
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Yeah, there should be a hybrid of the both of them or something.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Eh well... Let's hope they balance it in TS4
    coffeeteame

coffeeteame New Member

I agree about the rabbit holes, especially for jobs. I would really like to be more involved with my sims' jobs and see what they are doing and have my choices for their actions effect how well they do at work. I know Ambitions tried to implement this, but it was only for a few jobs. So perhaps TS4 will expand on more jobs in this way.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Yes, balance is always good.
    TypeMoon-

TypeMoon- New Member

I would like an "homeless" aspect of the game, like people living out on the streets and stuff. Also, if EA releases more Stuff Packs, I would like to see them have more STUFF in them, or EA lowering the price of them.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I have a feeling the homeless aspect wouldn't go well with a lot of the audience despite this site having a lot of young adults there are a lot of children who play as well, hell I started playing sims when I was 8 when you had to kiss to give birth to a baby.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

That was a bit of a shock to me xD
    dpffpskuyu

dpffpskuyu New Member

Better expansion and stuff packs. Seasons was really useless and just made my computer slow.
    World Adventures felt incomplete.

Better CAS, world and CC editor.

I'd like to see a better aging system as well as more realistic features.

And, lower prices, ;_;