1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

18+ 18+ Exgeecrazy - Female Nude Skin (Smooth) Replacement WITH Vagina Ageing 1.0 1.6

18+ Exgeecrazy - Female Nude Skin (Smooth) Replacement WITH Vagina Ageing 1.0

Exgeecrazy

Exgeecrazy

• Winner Winner x 1
    Meline

Meline Dutchie

Origin ID:
    meline134
    "Vagina ageing" now there's a phrase I didn't think I'd ever see on this forum.... XD
    • Like Like x 1
    Exgeecrazy

Exgeecrazy

Making something new i guess
    MaMoses

MaMoses

Hi Again, I have had a burp with your wonderful contribution...For no reason I can find, my gals are showering and bathing with their t-shirts or bras, but are bare on their bottom half. I had added the nudists.package back in so my fellas could sleep nude. But even taking it out didn't solve the problem. Is there anything you can do to see if there is a conflict with that package, or perhaps some tubs and showers. Did you test it with other skins or objects in your tests to see if the gals are all always nude when bathing and showering? Sorry to raise an issue...we still are trying to figure out the guts of this new game. Thanks Nan
    Exgeecrazy

Exgeecrazy

Thanks Nancy Zastawnik, i'm new to modding and it something i'm trying out for the first time, but i will consider it. i'm very sorry if i can't help. if you can, i would like some screenshots. Thanks again
    MaMoses

MaMoses

Hello, Please call me Nan. I couldn't find anywhere to get a screen name. And Help isn't any.
    FYI, I generated 10 random females and am doing test games with them, to track which of my mods might be causing the problem. I will advise. Next time one of them pops up bathing/showering in underwear I will clip a picture and send it on this thread. Thank you for your response. BTW, it was very brave of you to try this project for a first mod. I can't even manage to use S4S to convert my Sims2 walls. I can handle the artwork just fine, but S4S doesn't do the last save for me, so the file is not valid. I am about to sub-contract that to someone who can convert my walls and my floors. Thanks, Nan
    MaMoses

MaMoses

OKAY! I tracked down two files in my clothing folder that may have been causing the problem. Perhaps you can discover what it is in these two items that override your great mod. I am sending two pictures...and the two files. It may take me more than one post to do it. Let me know if this helps, or if you find out how these items did the override. Captured.JPG Captured2.JPG
    MaMoses

MaMoses

Here is the zip with the two offender packages

Attached Files:

Exgeecrazy

Exgeecrazy

Update: yes i find the mod that you have given me conflicts with my mod.
    i will keep you updated if i find the reason.
    in most cases my mod is being overriding by the mod that you've given me, they probably use the same data id but i don't know. it could be a problem with the clothing mod that makes the clothing stay on while taking a bath/shower.
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2015
    Exgeecrazy

Exgeecrazy

Update: The problem might not be the mods but the game itself. I've been reading around that people have this problem too but without mods, i'm thinking that the clothing mod might be a old mod or that it just triggering the glitch.

Links:
    http://bit.ly/1DEakSy

Im still looking into my mod and the one you've given me.
    AlexCurtis

AlexCurtis

how do i view the skin in the creating my sims mode? it just them in a bra...
    Exgeecrazy

Exgeecrazy

Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
    MaMoses

MaMoses

Hi Alex, Nancy here. When in CAS, and you have your Sim just in a bra, click on the bra and look at the tops that show up to choose. It should be in that group and fairly close by. Run your cursor over them, one will have a red X in the corner. Click the X...bra should now be gone.
    Michael Diaconescu

Michael Diaconescu

For some reason, i am not able to download the 1.2 version, i am V.I.P., butwhen i click download, it asks me to pay. can someone explain?
    thanks
    Sims4Forum

Sims4Forum The Boss Site Owner

MaMoses

MaMoses

Hi Michael, If there is a v.1.2 it isn't put in right. Our VIP area has only 1.0. Don't know who we can get in touch with about it. Help is no help...Still trying to locate someone to get a screen name. Laters, Nan
    Sims4Forum

Sims4Forum The Boss Site Owner

ignore the version number. They are the same version...
    Exgeecrazy

Exgeecrazy

Exgeecrazy

Exgeecrazy

Michael Diaconescu

Michael Diaconescu

Now i am totally confused after the updates about what is available in the ViPclub area and what is outside it (it keeps ask me when i follow the new likn to become a vip member)