1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Alien Abduction/MPREG in Sims 4?

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by Lobialkon, Sep 8, 2014.

Gazz

Gazz If it move don't kill it just freeze it

Don't worry them little green men/Women will come for you :D
    kmnillll

kmnillll

What I'm wondering is how long my dude is gonna be preggo with this alien kid.
    Clarawrr

Clarawrr

Origin ID:
    Clarawrr
    [​IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Selarono

Selarono

For those tired of being abducted, with the satellite dish you can "Prevent abductions" every 24 hours just like you can contact. Not sure if this option is available on the computer also. I have contacted the aliens close to 20 times now with my male, no luck :(
    Mary S

Mary S

Origin ID:
    msmaryo
    I found this cheat online:
    bb.showhiddenobjects Then enter buy mode and search for satellite in electronics, not the ones that are unlocked by a career, but just a satellite. Place it on your lot and every 24 sim hours click contact aliens, this should eventually get you abducted. It also has a setting to prevent abduction as well. Hope this helps, and happy abductions :)
    Gazz

Gazz If it move don't kill it just freeze it

Maybe they don't like the look of your sim :giggle2: and there is a mod well not a mod its a scrip mod called something like DeBug add this to your game it unlocks everything in buy mode there one computer and you can get a testing cheats true scrip mod you shift+left or right lick on sim you can cheat an abduction
    Samira

Samira

Origin ID:
    XxAirixX
    Since Get to Work expansion, I had one male sim get pregnant after an alien abduction. Multiple sims gotten abducted; but only one known alien pregnancy so far.