1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

AUTOSAVE PLEASE

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by Luners, Jun 18, 2013.

plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    That's true I think it is a high possibility that they will incorporate this in TS4 since it's a pretty big issue.
    TheTom69

TheTom69

Agreed! Sims 4 definitely needs autosave!!

The sims has never been targeted at extreme gamers, just the casual audience who don't have these extreme gaming computers. With all the bugs we have to put up with anyway, and our poor computers crashing all the time... Autosave is an absolute necessity
    • Like Like x 1
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    We may be casual gamers but from the people I've met who play sims I've never met a casual simmer.
    TheTom69

TheTom69

I'm pretty casual to be honest.. Well.. In comparison to some of you haha
    My brother actually got me in to the sims and he's played every sims game since day 1. But he spends most of his time trying to build the best mansion he can instead of actually playing.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    There's a lot of ways to play I spend more time plotting and planning and decorating than anything else, I too have played since TS1.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Plotting and planning a murder, I believe? :rolleyes:
    Totterz

Totterz New Member

Auto save would've been the best thing a couple days ago when my client crashed for no apparent reason... lost all my progress in my bravest warriors community >w
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Plotting yes, planning the storyline of my family.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

My bad... x)
    leemone

leemone

I know this pain, hope for such an option too. Still remember how I felt when my dad decided that he wants to search for something on the internet and decided that my game is an obstacle ;.;.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I doubt your brother did that out of spite for you. Also if your game runs unbearably slow it could be you have too much custom content all dumped into one file, there are some great pointers on this if you check out the tech support thread.
    leemone

leemone

It was my dad^^'... he just had to click somwhere too much or something and my lovely laptop then just HAD to shut the game down...my lovely house...well..I was quite pissed thenXD.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Oh I remember my game did that when I had literally all the content on my game, I've since taken it off and put more on but nearly as much, I've also have it organized now my game loads quicker and doesn't spontaneously shut down.
    leemone

leemone

I have too weak laptop...ehh...with all content and expansions and accesories...well it had to crush somedayXD. Hope the sims 4 will be more average computer friendly lol ^^.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    That's exactly what I mean, even with a weak laptop you can have content and all the expansions with a few minor tweaks. If you're interested I have posted tips and links in the tech support thread.
    Trinket

Trinket New Member

I would really love to have this feature instead of relying on a mod which I no longer have, because it really is annoying to use a bunch of them so that I don't lose everything. If this comes with sims4 I'd be delighted. As long as it is optional to turn on or off... or to have a popup asking if you want to save right at that moment... and you can set it to every 30 minutes or an hour or two to prompt you to save.
    leemone

leemone

EA should read it, this could be one of the best options:).
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Maybe they will reveal this option on the 20th :D
    leemone

leemone

Let's cross the fingers. :D Who knows, maybe will recaive more than we think we will:).
    Tubbie Head

Tubbie Head

I really really hope there's an auto-save thing.
    You wouldn't believe how many times I've lost my entire game or hours of it. It's like you've wasted precious hours of your life. LIFE IS SHORT!! Specially if you're a simmer. :p