1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Big Brother LP

Discussion in 'Sims 4 Legacies and Stories' started by Cassinova, Apr 10, 2017.

Cassinova

Cassinova

Origin ID:
    romeomeetjuliet
    Hey everyone,

I have a youtube channel and I just started a Big Brother Lets Play. If anyone is a fan of the reality tv/game show then please check it out ! Or if you're just interested in LP's in general! I post other videos as well. It's been a slow season because of school, but it's summer in 3 weeks so I'll be putting out more videos soon. The facebook page is cassinovasworld and has the links to the other pages as well (IG, Youtube, etc). I use CC and sometimes MODs.

If you make videos as well, I'd love to see them!!
    SnapCat

SnapCat

I would love to see your LP's. I'm also new and i'm making a series called " Premonition " you can check it on youtube if you want XD