1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Charming-Disney Legacy

Discussion in 'Sims 4 Legacies and Stories' started by disneygirl, Aug 4, 2015.

disneygirl

disneygirl

Gen 4 Chapter 9: The Discovery
    Its hectic raising two sets of twins. Thank goodness the older set are old enough to go to school so I don't have to do with 4 screaming children!!
    [​IMG]
    Dearie tries to help out by feeding the other twin.
    [​IMG]

Off-screen "You HAVE to stop watching OUAT!! You sound like Mr.Gold!!"

Annabeth and Blair hang out with a distant cousin (Blair's on the left, Annabeth on the right)
    and they go upstairs and passes by my and dearie's portrait. "Sighs..its the last painting that dad made before he passed away."
    [​IMG]

Blair hugs her father when he gets home from work. "Thanks Honey I will needed that!! I had a tough day at work."
    [​IMG]

I go to the library since I need to do research about the fact if my family is the newly minted royal family and I discovered this:

[​IMG]

and this:
    [​IMG]
    disneygirl

disneygirl

Gen 4: Chapter 9.5 Lrya's&Nick's POV

Its all started when me and Curtis was having a date. Nick comes and berates me "I don't want anything to do with our child." Curtis replies "I don't want anything to do with a kid that's not mine!"
    [​IMG]
    Curtis and Nick got into a fight
    [​IMG]
    I told them ENOUGH and we would go to Frollo&Hugo lawyers. Its is said that as Frollo's punishment from the fires of the underworld, that he's force to be a law partner with the woman he had feelings for in the movie.
    Curtis told our lawyer, Esmerlda Hugo "I don't really want anything to do with my wife's baby by another man." I said "I don't really want anything to do with her either." Esmerlda asked how did I and Nick fall in love. "He fell in love with me since I basically look like my twin, the Queen. I have no idea why I fall in love with him..I guess it was because Curtis and my marriage was technically arranged after Sterling rescued my twin."
    [​IMG]
    Nick:
    [​IMG]
    I told my lawyer, Frollo "I don't want anything to do with my daughter from someone who isn't my wife." Tegan spoke up "I don't want anything to do with her either." Frollo asked how Nick and Lrya fall in love "I fall in love with Lrya because she looked like her twin who I started to have feelings for."

Both POVs (to perspective lawyers)
    [​IMG]
    We cloudgaze together

Lrya asked me on a date
    [​IMG]

After Nick/I got married to Tegan I sent her, my adopted son, my foster son-Lrya's nephew, out to the park and invited/I got invited over to Nick's place and we wohooed
    [​IMG]

Nick's POV
    I got a drink in my face from my wife she got me cheating "You deserved it"
    [​IMG]

Tegan mentioned to Frollo "I hear that Lrya's is planning on trying to kill the Queen...she has a house set up nearby."

Back to Lrya's POV
    I moved out of my husband's house for a bit. I am trying to kill my twin. I think I should be the Queen she doesn't know the first thing about ruling I had 16 years of learning. Frollo appeared in front of me "Ms. Thousand, If you're to give me the child, I will take care of it and I wouldn't tell the Queen, your sister, about your plan to kill her."
    [​IMG]

I agreed to the plan well secretly deciding to tell his partner, my lawyer-that Frollo was blackmailing me.
    [​IMG]

Next day we returned to the law offic
    [​IMG]
    I said "Ms. Hugo, Frollo is blackmailing me. I know it means death but I was trying to kill my sister..since I think I should be queen." Esmerlda listened to what I had to say "Well good thing we aren't going to let that happen now?..not after what happened to the last one he raised." I raised my eyebrows curious and she want and got me a copy of the Disney's THOND (Hunchback of Notre Dame). "For the moment we will make it seem you will give Frollo the child."

Nick POV's
    Frollo said "I think I will be getting the child to take care of myself. This time I will make sure the child doesn't turn good!" "cackes evily".
    Tegan and I changed looks and thought "What the hell did we get ourselves into?" Frollo continued "I blackmailed Lrya with the infomartion you gave me Ms.Miles"
    [​IMG]

Lrya
    Esmerlda took Nick and I to the court house to talk to the Queen. After getting yelled at about my plan, we came up with a plan to leave the child at a couple named the Raddcliffees
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Raddcliffes POV
    (Mrs.) There's is a crying at the door I don't know what it is. I go to the door and discover someone has left a baby. Mr. Raddcliffe and I been trying so hard for a baby without any luck
    [​IMG]

I said to hubby "Hubby a mysteriy baby just arrived and there's no note about who its from just a photo."
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    disneygirl

disneygirl

Gen 4: 9.5.2 William's POV
    Nick "Ok the front pieces are pawns, they're foot soilders. The horses are knights who can only do L moves. The castle are rooks they can't go diagonally. And the bishop can only go digonally. You have to protect your King from my team as well as try to checkmate my king. Understand Will?"
    [​IMG]
    William "Yes Nick..I understand. Why did my mom give me to you?"
    Nick replied "Its was a co-promised between us."
    William "I don't like it.."

I then taught my foster sister Hadley to play chess "Nick's teaching me the skills I will need for his part-time job as Grimm for Grimm's sake or whatever his job title is for my mother and any future heiress-who will be one of my four sisters."
    [​IMG]

I played on the monkey bars
    [​IMG]

I aged up and gained the Squeamish trait and the Musical genius trait
    [​IMG]

I read a skill book and fell in love with my now-aged up foster sister
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We even promised ourselves to each other
    [​IMG]
    disneygirl

disneygirl

Gen 4: Chapter 10
    The kids did their homework and mom read the children a story.
    [​IMG]
    Two days later I had to sent my twin, Lrya to the Traitor's temple due to the fact she tried to kill me. I really didn't like to do that but when one is a Queen, one has to make the best choice for people.
    [​IMG]

Mom said "What's long sweetie?" I replied "I had to sent my twin to the Traitor's Temple. She was planning on killing me." She then hugged me
    [​IMG]

Mom died two days afterwards
    [​IMG]

Three kids grow up (you saw the third one grow up in the previous chapter)
    [​IMG]

And the other two kids aged up as well ( I lost the pictures)
    disneygirl

disneygirl

Gen 4:Chapter 11

Maeve fall in love with Zayden Li. It took her a couple of tries to kiss him and then it took a 2nd date for them to become promised to each other
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Between the two dates Maeve tried to cook but instead caught on fire
    [​IMG]

and my hubby and I aged up
    [​IMG]

Maeve and Zayden promised to each other
    [​IMG]

and Maeve and her siblings grew up
    [​IMG]
    disneygirl

disneygirl

Gen 5:Chapter 1
    Hello!! I'm Mave Charming, the new heiress. I guess I will be a mostly stay-at-home mom, because of my lifetime aspiration. Before I proposed to my Boyfriend, Zayden I had my older sister, Blair paint a portrait of us.
    [​IMG]

I proposed to him and he accepted
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

we got married in a huge ceremony attending by friends&family
    [​IMG]

and we shared cake my mom made..its tradition for the former heiress to make the next heiress's wedding tired cake
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    disneygirl

disneygirl

Gen 5: Chapter 2:
    I talked to the plants at home
    [​IMG]

Zayden and I whooed
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My twin sister came over and she too was pregant
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I delivered a girl we named Fatine and a boy we named Marcus
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    After having them, my husband and I decided to go to the new spa in town to do some yoga
    [​IMG]
    disneygirl

disneygirl

Gen 5:Chapter 2.1 Celia and William's POV
    Celia

Dear diary Its been 10 year since I learned I was adopted by the Raddcliffes. I learned later that my mom, Lrya hand an affair with my aunt Heather's former kidnapper's spouse, who is my father that lead to me being born. Because my mom tried to kill my aunt, she got killed. I'm currently running an 'music house' for ladies down on their luck. I told William about my plan and I asked him to be the person to fight the new heiress Maeve in hopes of me becoming the real heiress.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

William
    I don't really like the idea of fighting my sister. But I have to do it for Celia's honour. Since we beleive she is the one who should be the heiress and not my sister Maeve. I fought my sister and lost..so now me and her are to be saunized in two days..time
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    disneygirl

disneygirl

Gen 5:Chapter 3:
    Before the events of the last chapter..Fatine and Marcus grew up
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

they played three games of chess together and I read them a story
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I then had to fight my brother William and have him and cousin Ceclia saunized because of what they're tried to do
    [​IMG]
    disneygirl

disneygirl

Gen 5: Chapter 4
    I went to get a fertiltiy massage
    [​IMG]

Then Zayden and I had some tacco time!!
    [​IMG]

I told the children they would be big siblings!
    [​IMG]

One of the children accidentally started a fire
    [​IMG]
    I was the one who swept up the dirt afterwards

But my sweetheart put it out for us
    [​IMG]

the children felt my tummy to learn a bit about their future siblings
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I had the child and we named him Gavourche
    [​IMG]

shortly after that my parents died
    [​IMG]

Little Fatine is cooing at her little brother
    [​IMG]

Before I know it Gavourche had turned into a child! He got the same whiz aspration as his siblings
    [​IMG]

Fatine and Gavourche play chess
    [​IMG]
    disneygirl

disneygirl

Gen 5 Chapter 5:
    I again went to the spa to get a feritly massage
    [​IMG]

I hosted a birthday party for the twins. One of them had fun on the monkey bars before aging up
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The next day Gavourche and Fatine had a superber time trying out our new ice cream machine!!
    [​IMG]

Gavourche felt my tummy
    [​IMG]

A couple of days later marcus accompany me to the hospital to give birth to Ashley and Jean
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    disneygirl

disneygirl

Gen 6: Chapter 1
    Hello I'm Fatine, our parents, Maeve and Shang died mysteriously, so that me and my brother, Marcus are going to be rasing our siblings
    [​IMG]

"Marcus we need to talk.."
    [​IMG]

"hold on a second while I take a picture of how strong-looking I am."
    [​IMG]

"While you do that I will go change one of our siblings.."
    [​IMG]
    disneygirl

disneygirl

Gen 6: Chapter 2
    I'm glad that Jean&Ashley grew up it was exhausting to take care of their diapers and the bottle-feeding..

[​IMG]
    Even if we did have a little help from our grandma Hattie
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is my two outfits-going out outfit (ie school) and the cooking outfit
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Marcus, who got a job as manual labour is gardening our garden-can you believe its been 3 generations its been going!!!
    [​IMG]

Cooking a meal for everyone
    [​IMG]

Marcus and I took the Ashley and Jean to the playground and Marcus and I played sea monsters with them
    [​IMG]

Doing homework
    [​IMG]

I cleaned up the house-wish that stupid maid could come on the weekends as WELL as the weekdays!!
    [​IMG]
    disneygirl

disneygirl

Gen 6:Chapter 3
    I cleaned the toilet
    [​IMG]

Gavoruche had his birthday
    [​IMG]

I fell in love and got a boyfriend, Kodak
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"Fatine, why are you and Marcus taking care of me and Jean?" Me: "I will tell you when you're older." [​IMG]

A couple of days later the Ashley and Jean ages up
    [​IMG]

I took Ashley to the Spa
    [​IMG]

and then the entire teen family did their homework..
    [​IMG]
    disneygirl

disneygirl

Gen 6: Chapter 4

"Ashley why are you hitting that toy unicorn?"
    Ashley "Because it reminds me I don't want children"
    "Well be glad, I'm the heiress then Ashley..and after, all I did for you!!"
    [​IMG]

Marcus and I aged up into adults
    [​IMG]

Marcus got introdcued to my boyfriend, Koda-he was formley a bear in some other life.He lives with his foster parents and their biological siblings
    [​IMG]

He got married to the Thatch's daughter, Krista
    [​IMG]

Gavourche had his birthday as well
    [​IMG]

Gavourche got married to Hawkin's daughter, Zara
    [​IMG]

The twins finally aged up
    [​IMG]

Jean had fallen in love and marry one of our distance cousins
    [​IMG]

and Ashley, fall in love with the brother of the person who could have been our father
    [​IMG]

I proposed to Koda
    [​IMG]
    disneygirl

disneygirl

Gen 6: chapter 5
    [​IMG]

Koda played some video games
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dearie and I worked out together
    [​IMG]

Gav came over and visited
    [​IMG]

I gardened
    [​IMG]

and set off a chain letter
    [​IMG]
    disneygirl

disneygirl

Gen 6: Chapter 6

(Note: in Chapter 7 Koda will look a bit different )

Dear Diary I went to the Spa to get a fertily massge
    [​IMG]

Koda and I then tried for baby
    [​IMG]

Koda was very upset when he found out he was going to be a daddy
    [​IMG]

While in my pregancy I work out and have a bath
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    disneygirl

disneygirl

(When I originally made Koda's foster family I had totally forgotten about the fact the bear costumes, I only remembered it this past Thursday. I also discovered that there a kid bear costumes as well.)

Gen 6: Chapter 7
    Our live-in nanny, Britany McCarthy took care of the children
    [​IMG]

Kodak helps with the babies
    [​IMG]

So does my grandma Hattie
    [​IMG]

Koda plays on the computer and I clean the stove
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The children's birthday came in a flash
    [​IMG]

Cosette:
    [​IMG]

Erin:
    [​IMG]

Enjorlas (When not in costume)
    [​IMG]

house party:
    [​IMG]

Cosette and Enjolas spending quaility time with their father
    [​IMG]

Next day Cosette had a bad day at school
    [​IMG]
    disneygirl

disneygirl

Gen 6: Chapter 8

I read to my children
    [​IMG]

I also had a suspscious feeling that my husband was cheating on me while i was making Ice cream
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

a day later I Simbook chat with my twin
    [​IMG]

Cosette told her Nanny that she was getting Ds in class and the Nanny was shocked
    [​IMG]
    Just before Cosette left the room she started to play the violn to the tune of: "They say I'm trouble They say I'm bad They say I'm evil And that makes me glad." [​IMG]

that's when the Nanny realized that she had fallen for a prank

[​IMG]

I meet with Laywer Esmerlda Hugo "Hello..I already knew you're coming.. You Charmings seems to always seem to come to me don't you?" Me: "I guess..wait who was the last person who came to you?" Esmerlda: "Lrya charming..it was back when I had Frollo as a partner..I got him disbarred because of what he did" "Anyway you came here because you suspect your husband of cheating?" Me: "Yeah after taking to my twin brother-he's the closet thing I have to a friend- I found this on Koda's text messaging"
    [​IMG]

Esmerlda "I suggest you pretend you don't know about your husband's flirting and then go to your bakery and invite him there and divorce him.."

I did what she said

"Koda, we can't stay together now I know you been flirting with our nanny. Both you and she has to leave the house
    [​IMG]

The sad thing is he stole $259,359 simloeans from me when he left.
    disneygirl

disneygirl

Gen 6: Chapter 9

I meet this cool guy named Quin..we're very distant cousins.
    [​IMG][/img]

We went on a date
    [​IMG]

and then when he dropped me off back home he kissed me
    [​IMG]

next day we had another date and I proposed to him
    [​IMG]

We then got married, I used my great-great-great grandma's mother-in-law Auora dress and accessories. Wait wouldn't that make Aurora my great-great-great-great grandma as well as Anne, the founder?
    [​IMG]

The original children aged up:
    [​IMG]

and my oldest daughter became the new heiress she started to say "They're say I'm trouble/they say I'm bad/They're say I'm evil and that makes me glad" She also turned her hair pink with a werid outfit..well one of several..
    [​IMG]