1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Do you like the look of the sims?

Discussion in 'CaS & Creations Sharing' started by Gigi, May 7, 2013.

BirdGovernor

BirdGovernor

But even the Sims 2 sims have more life than the Sims 3...;)
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Rekalty

Rekalty

Origin ID:
    Rekalty
    It's sad, because it's true.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    danielle clough

danielle clough

Origin ID:
    Dannii_Clough
    I completely agree I'm so pleased to see them trying to bring back some of the fantastic features of TS2 sims they were fabulous!
    This is why I don't like the sims 3 forum- all it was for years was complaints of how the sims 3 is poop compared to 2 then as soon as Ts4 didn't completely satisfy all needs within a base game TS3 was the best creation ever and all the bugs, glitches, problems and robot sims were forgotten about! Madness haha
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    tadakichi16

tadakichi16

I don't just like it, I LOVE IT!!! Please note this is only my opinion. I'm a hardcore gamer. My first gaming system was game & watch and I played almost every console since then. But I'm so tired of realistic graphics and environments. I mean, most or i'll say big gaming companies have always focus on graphics. I don't know if it's because most gamer prefer that but I'm just so damn tired. If this was ten years ago, it'd be more appealing. It's the reasons why I love indie games nowadays.
    Please don't get me wrong. I enjoyed skyrim, watch dogs, Mass Effect and lot of games that have realistic visuals. I just don't want that on The Sims franchise. For me BioShock is a good example. It has a great balance between realism mixed with a cartoon art style. Oh well, I guess it's just my personal preference. But I'm really glad TS4 takes to this new direction.
    • Like Like x 3