1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Do you prefer ts2 or ts3 ?

Discussion in 'The Sims 3 General Discussion' started by thekillers1212, Mar 12, 2014.

?

Which game do you prefer ?

1. Ts3

42.9%
  2. Ts2

48.6%
  3. Ts1

8.6%
    FieryPhoenix

FieryPhoenix

Origin ID:
    AgentTK1
    Sims 2 is definitely my favorite of the three.
    Yes, there are things in TS3 that I liked better, like better graphics, features (fame, social media, etc.). But TS2 had the little things added. The minor details. The really tiny details that you don't notice until you don't have them in TS3 anymore.

If TS4 can be a combination of the two, in the best ways possible, TS4 would be the superior game.
    • Like Like x 1
    Addicted2Fashion

Addicted2Fashion

Origin ID:
    ShelleyBM
    TS2
    • Like Like x 1
    Charlotte_mays

Charlotte_mays

Origin ID:
    ChoCoLatEPinKIE
    SIMS 2! Less lag and bug, better interactions and animations. Even after all of these years it actually sticks to my interest. I like the old school look instead of TS3's realistic looks. Awwww the old days, even though I'm not old :^P
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Vettlune

Vettlune God

I loved TS3 gameplay but at some point it go really repetitive. TS2 stories/timeline was amazing though.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Korvaz

Korvaz

Out of the 3, I prefer TS2. Why? It had very fine detail from the jump that made for some great storytelling as well as game experience.

TS3 has some great features in expansions but that's pretty much it.
    WatchSparks

WatchSparks

Origin ID:
    Watchsparks1
    TS2 in my opinion was a pretty great game and I'm overjoyed that they are putting things from TS2 back into TS4!
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Gigi

Gigi The Boss Site Owner

It's a hard one but I had so many more classic memories with The Sims 2 and I never was bored. My biggest thing I miss is Santa which they need to bring back in TS4. I wonder why didn't they put him in The Sims 3...did they not think of it or were some people (cause not everyone celebrated Christmas) not really "feeling" Santa?
    Rethka786

Rethka786

Origin ID:
    Rethka786
    I only started when TS2 Ultimate Collection came out and I've only got TS3 Base Game so TS2 does feel more complete but I prefer the storyline and the characters in TS3 and also TS3 has Create-A-Style. I've never played TS1, I can't find it anywhere so I have to say TS3 is my favourite.
    Rethka786

Rethka786

Origin ID:
    Rethka786
    I do wish that TS3 had hair-movement like TS2.
    SillyAngel0906

SillyAngel0906

Origin ID:
    sillyangel0906
    I would have to say TS2, although there were some things that I loved in TS3 as well. But as someone mentioned above, TS2 have those little details that made the game really special.
    • Like Like x 1
    FieryPhoenix

FieryPhoenix

Origin ID:
    AgentTK1
    I'm really hoping they add more... like acne, car/driveway animations, Talent Badges, apartments (the loud next door neighbor/banging on the walls was amusing), and businesses. Where you got to create your own store right behind your house and sell clothes, plants, furniture, or everything! I loved Open For Business. Having my own business was way too much fun! Really sad they didn't have that in TS3. I didn't want to be a partner of a business... I wanted my own. In my backyard! Open/Close whenever I wanted. :D
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Victoria Song

Victoria Song

Honestly I preferred TS3 because I didn't really get much into TS2. I had only bought Pets & Nightlife expansions. Though TS1 was the best of 2 & 3 all together. But as soon as TS4 comes out I think (at least hope) will be the best yet in my opinion ;)
    Connor

Connor Llama Lover

Origin ID:
    Con1468
    I think I liked some things in TS2 better, but overall, I like TS3 most.
    Dana

Dana

Origin ID:
    Wigglicious
    I would have to say TS3 because I played it more and at a time when I was more coherent, as in sober. At the time I played TS3 it was definitely like therapy for me.