1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Gradual Growth

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by Gigi, May 7, 2013.

AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Yea I know, my current is 108 I think, because I made the Teens time longer... But epic is just... Too epic for my taste xD
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I usually keep mine on epic and age them when I feel the time is right.
    coffeeteame

coffeeteame New Member

Both suggestions are good ones...you both bring up some great points. I suppose we'll just have to wait and see what they do about that, if they choose to use gradual growth. Oh lordy, I hope they do!
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Maybe whoever created the mod for gradual growth for TS3 will make another for Ts4 if EA didn't do it.
    coffeeteame

coffeeteame New Member

That would be nice for those that use mods, but I no longer use them. I need to keep my game as vanilla as possible to keep it running smoothly on the machine I have.

Maybe the person that created the mod can give some hints and tips to Maxis/EA! Now how do we make THAT happen? :)
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    That would be nice,I wish I had a connection to EA.
    Gigi

Gigi The Boss Site Owner

For real. If I knew anyone who had control on the gameplay and ideas on The Sims, I would freaking put all these ideas on paper and in their heads. This whole time in TS3, they be like, "We are sims fans too so we know what you want."

Then we get some bullshit...

Makes you wonder if they really are. But who knows, probably they did try but EA has the say in the long run.
    coffeeteame

coffeeteame New Member

Yeah, I guess we never truly know what goes on behind the scenes. But with no information passed along to us, it only makes us feel like nothing is getting done.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Fan of sims sure, but bigger fans of money and stringing us along.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Amen to that... But with Maxis back, let's hope that they can do it right this time... The last two expansions were the best in content in my opinion.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I doubt it. I've posted this link to this before but it really just explains how EA works so well.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-LE0ycgkBQ
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Yeah, but a simmer always has hope on the original creators x) If it turns out to be a S3, just a little more pretty, I'll sue -.-
    harisjameel1

harisjameel1 New Member

That would be sooo cool if it could be implemented into the game!!!
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    With SimCity I have lost all hope of anything spectacular and just hope the game runs without many problems.
    msnorrington

msnorrington

I'd love to see gradual aging. The way pregnant sims are handled in TS3 is on of the few things I truly like about that game. I think gradual aging mixed with the aging length sliders that came with TS3 would make it far more realistic. Your sims could have actually ages in proportion to one another. This would be a major selling point to me. No more sudden transitions. The worst being adult to elder. There's like no middle ground. One moment your sims are young, robust and virile and the next they're a bunch of doddering cotton heads.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I agree and a bit off topic but i want there to be more sliders in cas in sims 4
    Gigi

Gigi The Boss Site Owner

Know what?

It would also be cool if some kids were just bigger than others at a certain age or smaller than their peers. It may be almost impossible for them to implement that or EA wouldn't do that lol. I guess simple gradual growth would be a start.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I agree i would really like this, it could work for adults too.
    Rethka786

Rethka786

Origin ID:
    Rethka786
    That would be better seeing as The Sims is about real-life so gradual growth and age is what I'd expect.
    Keith Conlon

Keith Conlon

Origin ID:
    [email protected]
    How about one of you guys do it so that it can be out there for everyone to use it. You could make it similar to the one for Sims 3 (http://modthesims.info/d/490536, http://modthesims.info/d/517293). But more advanced so that it will involve physically/visibly gradually aging the whole body and not just there face. I would do it myself but I can't figure out how to do so.