1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

How to have baby girls??

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by beckielynn_t, Sep 8, 2014.

Black_willow609

Black_willow609

Origin ID:
    GirlWithATophat
    Hey I just figured it out you eat strawberry's instead of the non existing watermelon

Hope I helped :)
  2. I just had my first baby...I put out the pink bassinet, had her eat five or so strawberries and play pop music during the pregnancy...had a girl
    • Like Like x 1
    Sims4Forum

Sims4Forum The Boss Site Owner

congrats :D
    V12creator

V12creator

Funny. The first baby my sims bred in Thesims4 was a girl, i dont think she was eating carrot and the crib was blue. But i aways let the stereo on Pop Radio because most of my custom-insert musics are there, figures..
    XxbananagamerxX

XxbananagamerxX

Origin ID:
    beckybright1
    i can confirm this i was playing all day yesterday and now have 3 girls and 3 boys thx :cat:
    • Like Like x 1
    Pegasyss

Pegasyss

Origin ID:
    pegasyss
    @Neko To get a girl you eat strawberries and listen to pop music, but that only increases the chance.