1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

It has been cracked!

Discussion in 'CaS & Creations Sharing' started by Duwsh, Jul 12, 2014.

Vlad Carlsson

Vlad Carlsson

I downloaded the demo and cracked the .paf file, the only problem is that the game sill requires the registry files... it gives an error about DisplayName. So downloading game using a torrent is useless until someone shares the registry entries.
    d3rwen

d3rwen

I already contacted the girl from Sims Island, who was making the video tutorial, she sent me the register files but it didn´t work, instead of error DisplayName you will be asked for another redemtpion of product key, with right name of game but still, it doesnt work. You just NEED to install it right from origin, and I dont know anyone with demo, who is willing to lend it :(
    Matt Cremeans

Matt Cremeans

I asked if I could borrow an account on the official Sims forum, they said I was a troll, and reported me...
    everyone's nicer here! :)
    • Like Like x 1
    Vlad Carlsson

Vlad Carlsson

Well our only hope is to get invited, or wait for the final release. I'm so bored of The Sims 3 since I saw the first gameplay of The Sims 4. Can't wait to play it :D
    • Agree Agree x 3
    IvoryOwl

IvoryOwl

Aww, its a shame that its down because I would love to actually be able to GET the demo. I know we're could just wait for it to release but its downright frustrating to wait for something we really want! Are people really sharing their Origin accounts so people can download the game? I wouldn't mind sharing it... if I had it. I would be very, very grateful if someone did that but then I'm a nobody here so I might as well just settle the idea I'm going to have to wait for the real thing xD
    • Agree Agree x 1
    IvoryOwl

IvoryOwl

I'm very sorry for the double post, but I can't seem to edit my previous comment. It just "loads" forever and nothing happens.

In any case... I got my hands on the first torrent containing the demo and non-working serial but the problem is, even after following the instructions about replacing the par file, the game still attempts to log in unto Origins and requesting for validation. Something about "DisplayName" in the registry. How can I overcome this?
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Rethka786

Rethka786

Origin ID:
    Rethka786
    I've stopped worrying.
    I'll just download it on August 12 if I don't receive it early. I can wait.
    :bored:
    • Agree Agree x 3
    yony1312

yony1312 V.I.P Sims 4 V.I.P

Origin ID:
    Yony1312
    but i dont want to wait!!!!!
    i want to create a sim in the sims 4 !!!!:arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:
    :cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2:
    • Agree Agree x 5
    RobinF

RobinF

I have the demo, i have the cracked .par file. And i have the 2 registry files. The only problem is that i one of the registry files says: Cannot access registry.
    yony1312

Origin ID:
    Yony1312
    Can you help me get it?
    • Like Like x 1
    RobinF

RobinF

if i could PM you. Yes. Im new to this site
    yony1312

Origin ID:
    Yony1312
    Ok then ,welcome
    RobinF

RobinF

Can i sens you a message some way thru this forum?
    Sims4Forum

Sims4Forum The Boss Site Owner

Click on the username of the user you want to contact privately, and click 'Start a Conversation'
    Gigi

Gigi The Boss Site Owner

Yeah guys, August 12th is almost here. 8 more days! I have the demo already but I can't wait for the full version with the children and elders! Really mixing genetics and making families.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    ebuchala

ebuchala

Origin ID:
    ebuchala
    I don't know anything about this sort of thing so I could be completely wrong. But, I do know that the CAS demo doesn't run without Origin running--I assume because they collect some sort of info from Origin on the back end in light of it being a test for them to check for bugs, etc. Maybe that's why people are having problems getting it to work when it's not tied to an Origin account? Again, I don't really know anything about "cracking" things so that's purely a guess based on utter ignorance.:p
    strawberrigurl

strawberrigurl

Origin ID:
    strawberrigurl
    I've had the Demo since the 10th of July. Started off with an average of 130-360 players online whenever I went on. A lot more people have the demo now so its always over 1,000. With the new updates and triple the people the demo (gallery, CAS is fine) has become glitchy as hell, at least for me. You aren't missing much until they work the kinks out, unless you just want to familiarize yourself with the new CAS.
    Lokisimsies

Lokisimsies

@ebuchala I ran the demo without signing into Origin.

I discovered it by accident. I had double clicked the icon and the sign in menu popped up for Origin and before I could actually sign in? The intro screen started and I just let it run.

When I wanted to go look at the community gallery? I just hit the window key, went to that Origin log in screen and went back to the demo. I probably could have signed in from the demo as well but forgot about that.

After that? I never bothered signing in again, I just launched from the icon and messed around with the demo before I removed it.

ETA: Forgot to say that I had created a shortcut to the demo on my desktop and I started it by clicking that.
    ebuchala

ebuchala

Origin ID:
    ebuchala
    @Lokisimsies
    Is Origin not running in the background when you do that? Usually when I launch any Origin game, even from the game icon directly, it opens Origin as part of the process, even if it goes straight into the launcher or game at the same time.
    Lokisimsies

Lokisimsies

@ebuchala Nope. I never logged in, didn't even open Origin. I just double clicked the icon (the face of the woman in the Epic Wood vid). The login panel for Origin pops up but I ignored it and the demo went through it's intro screens and started.

I was not logged in anywhere.

Didn't they say that you only had to be logged in for installation, updates, and to access the community stuff?