1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Jobs

Discussion in 'Ambitions' started by CMejuto, Jun 10, 2013.

leemone

leemone

My favourite is a detective job^^. I liked stories producers came up with to make it more interesting.
    dawnderee

dawnderee

i've tried detective, stylist, ghostbuster, and firefighter. the firefighter profession is cool but very time consuming and (for me) difficult to play if you have your sim in a family. you always have to pay attention at the fire house for the alarm to go off and some of the fires take sooooo long to put out. i still like it, though.

i really wanna try the interior designing one. maybe i'll do that next!
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I agree, that's why I prefer the ghost buster career.
    • Like Like x 1
    Michael

Michael Gypsy

From what I've played with, I'd have to say the Architectural Designer was my favourite. Although I'm not very creative when it comes to designing houses, it was fun being able to go into other houses and design away.
    I've yet to play the Ghost Hunter profession, it's not really something that appeals to me.
    Charmed

Charmed

I liked the Interior Designer job and the Fire Man. I had some bad experiences with Interior Designer like sometimes the person just went to work who I designed for and it was like too bad, I don't get squat lol. I be like DANG can that person just stay a biiit longer to look at the house!

I played the Stylist but I just got bored with that and it is tedious when you got custom content and all the EPs and it is a bunch of loading.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    The designing careers are pretty fun I just hate how long it takes for everything to load to re design the place.
    JayGsmith08

JayGsmith08

Origin ID:
    JayGsmith08
    I like the fireman job! I tried interior design and beauty and tattoo but it was getting a little overwhelming when I had more than one sim going out doing jobs so now I just have a fireman LOL