1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Missing Homework

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by Ottie, Sep 6, 2014.

Nikki Hitze

Nikki Hitze

Origin ID:
    ltredshirt
    What a strange thing to have to do, but this worked! Thanks!
    Tanena

Tanena

The teens can purchase the homework too from the bookshelves ...I thought was just the adults but they can also ....the children can't I don't think ...I just tried teen
    Mattaio

Mattaio

Having the adult buy the book and placing it world worked perfect. Sent the son down and he started working on it right away. I remodeled some of the house while he was at school and mom at work... homework disappeared. Thanks to developers for thinking ahead on this one. :)
    Samira

Samira

Origin ID:
    XxAirixX
    I don't know, but I a curious myself as the the other day I went to this one family's house and the eldest teen was failing school. So far he was just told to do makeup work three times, but seem to have trouble doing so as it doesn't seem to show the option once he is done with his homework. He has lazy trait and all that, so not sure if that makes a different when it comes to doing homework (some of my sims do it on their own while others you have to force them to really do it).

Usually when my sim is missing homework, it is because they did their homework on some public lot and left it there. When it goes missing, I just buy a bunch using the purchase books (find it under children's books). It is extremely cheap and all that, still bit annoying.
    Rebecca cook

Rebecca cook

You can go to the bookshelf and press purchase books. There is the homework books in there. They are only one dollar
    • Like Like x 1
    Sims4Forum

Sims4Forum The Boss Site Owner

nice tip Rebecca :) thanks