1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Nanny's Helpful Vs Lazy

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by Sims3Faaan, May 14, 2013.

?

ok my nanny woke up my baby only to put him down and pick him back up -.- Helpful Or Lazy

1. Helpful She was keeping him on a strict sleeping schedule

27.3%
  2. Lazy what a waste of time poor thing he was exhausted and she goes and wakes him up -.-

72.7%
    Joey0602

Joey0602 New Member

Lol they aren't really hepfull. I don't remember a funny case where I had a nanny baby sitting but I remember having bonehilda and I thought she would be feeding my birds... Well that didn't turned out good lol.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I've actually never had a bonehilda, I never had that expansion in TS1, now that that I have her in TS3 I still don't use her.
    Trinket

Trinket New Member

The butler takes care of the simbabies way better than the Babysitters in sims3 (usually from my experience). And, I would think that if it is a babysitter who is watching the kids, that the social worker should give the kids back to the parents and just tell them they need a different sitter or something. It'd also be great if the parent(s) had a job where they could take their infant to work with them. The babysitters are just horrible... unless they have the trait family oriented I would think.
    turistas

turistas

the vote was almost one sided .. i just think they need to work on the coding a bit before doing the nanny again.
    cocoamy

cocoamy

Yeah i hate it when the nannys are so hopeless!
    and you might go out for 2 sim hours (2 minutes) and they charge you $75!!! WONDERFUL

Usually my sim gets home and the baby is distressed, hungry, dirty nappy etc..