1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Need Help Regarding Installing Tall Windows on Build Mode

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by hayreej, Sep 5, 2014.

hayreej

hayreej

HI, so I try to install the extremely tall windows during build mode only to be told requires taller level height? So I added a second floor.. with no luck to the problem. Help please.
    Luthien Rising

Luthien Rising

Origin ID:
    luthienrising
    It's the walls that need to be taller - you can change the wall height now.
    AON WILL

AON WILL

yes but how is what he means. i would like to know how as well
    AON WILL

AON WILL

I got it.. first you go into build mode at the top click on the arrow that says (Select - H) then click on a wall on the floor you would like to raise the height. i clicked the first floor wall.. once you do you can then do several things like.. make the room bigger or smaller, move the room, rotate the room and adjust the floor height. there are three bars little medium and big (they kinda look like old cell phone signal bars) as seen below... each is a different wall height and each floor can have a different height Untitled2.png