1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

NEW FOUND INFORMATION ON THE SIMS 4

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by Issabella, Jun 13, 2013.

Issabella

Issabella

The Sims 4 Release Schedule
    thesimcommunity:

The Sims 4 is less than 2 weeks away from unlocking on Origin and your nearby retail stores.

Since we’re getting closer and closer every second, EA Help decided to publish a post with exact date & time of when will The Sims 4 release.

Not to be confused with Origin’s Pre-Load though – you’ll be able to download the game (but not play it) 2-3 days before the release in your area. (More Info)

The Sims 4 features all new Sims with big personalities and lets you play with life like never before. It’s coming to a PC near you!

Check below to find your release date. If you’re not sure which region you’re in, you can find your country in our Region Definitions article.

Central Asia: Tuesday 9/2/2014 at 00:00 KST

North America: Tuesday 9/2/2014 at 00:00 EDT

Russia: Tuesday 9/2/2014 at 11:00 MSK

Australia: Thursday 9/4/2014 at 00:00 AEST

Japan: Thursday 9/4/2014 00:00 JST

EU (Excluding UK and Ireland): Thursday 9/4/201 at 00:00 CEST

New Zealand: Friday 9/5/2014 at 00:00 NZST

India: Friday 9/5/2014 at 00:00 IST

South Africa: Friday 9/5/2014 at 00:00 SAST

United Kingdom and Ireland: Friday 9/5/2014 at 00:00 GMT/BST

EA Help Post

Thanks Crinrict for the find!
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2014
    Issabella

Issabella

The Sims 4: Fire Prevention
    beyondsims:

The Sims 4: Fire Prevention

In my Sims 4 Preview I wrote that firefighters are no longer in-game, however I have been informed that there is a way to prevent them.

The Sims 4 has a fire prevention unit which you can purchase that will prevent the fires. So while there are no firefighters, you may not have to risk your Sims’ lives… unless you want to, of course [​IMG]

A huge thank you to Simlicious for the information and screenshot.

[​IMG]

@beyondsims @SimGuruGraham @SimGuruSarah @SimGuruLyndsay there is a fire prevention unit you can mount outside :)

— Rens Verhoeven (@renssies) August 18, 2014
    Issabella

Issabella

Issabella

Issabella

This look very interesting, but I am to scared to presume it could be some sort of cafe/diner :rolleyes:.........................................................read these tweets..........................
    [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
    CaptainMauzer

CaptainMauzer

That would be really cool to have legitimate (non rabbit-hole) restaurants/diners in the base game (even if we can't have our sims run them like in TS2 Open For Business).
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Luthien Rising

Luthien Rising

Origin ID:
    luthienrising
    Korvaz

Korvaz

Dammit I need to search around more. That's so lame... Good catch though Luthien.

Oh well, I at least hope it's possible to have cafe/diner/restaurants we're able to fully enter and experience.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    MagPie

MagPie laughs at oddly shaped m&m's

Origin ID:
    15MagPie15
    Thanks for posting this! I don't think I've noticed this thread before, but you seem to have the latest scoop. :)
    MagPie

MagPie laughs at oddly shaped m&m's

Origin ID:
    15MagPie15
    Hm that kinda stinks, but it's still a nice picture haha. I love the new look of the sims and all the bright colors.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Gigi

Gigi The Boss Site Owner

Yeah I am more excited about how this new world is goig to work out. Since it isn't a seamless world like The Sims 3, I can see lots being more lively, interactive, and having a lot more!
    Issabella

Issabella

Guide: How to Resurrect a Sim in The Sims 4
    Saving Sims from eternal death is as easy as learning the Writing Skill. Sims who excel in the skill, and complete the writing related aspiration, are given the ability to “Resurrect” any Sims in their relationship panel.

Complete the following to resurrect a Sim:

• Reach Level 10 in the Writing Skill

• Complete the “Bestselling Author” Aspiration

• Write “The Book of Life” on the Computer

• Once the book is complete, click it and “Capture Epic Saga…” of a nearby Sim

• You must “Capture Epic Saga” of a Sim BEFORE they die

• When a Sim dies, use the “Summon” interaction on the book

• The Sim will return to life as if they never left

This process can be performed on multiple Sims, with multiple books. There is no limit on how many “The Book of Life” books you can write, nor how many different Sims you can bring to life.

[​IMG]

http://simsvip.com/2014/09/09/guide-how-to-resurrect-a-sim-in-the-sims-4/#comment-this-topic
    Issabella

Issabella

• Agree Agree x 1
    Gazz

Gazz If it move don't kill it just freeze it

Yes i agree with this. In Sims 2 and 3 in edit world you could add spaces from small lot space up to size 64 x 64 be nice if we could do the same on Sims 4 world edit even add your own lots that you build yourself you could add them to empty lot spaces. I go onto a sit called Mod the Sims and one person done a program create a world then you could share it with the rests of the sim community.