1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

OMG! Just got the Demo!

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by Amber, Jul 10, 2014.

Queen

Queen

Origin ID:
    PuReAnGeL
    Nonstop and still no answer. I bet my name is on Aug 9th/12 list.
    yony1312

yony1312 V.I.P Sims 4 V.I.P

Origin ID:
    Yony1312
    i am unlucky =(
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
    yony1312

Origin ID:
    Yony1312
    until when we who dont have the demo still can get it
    yony1312

Origin ID:
    Yony1312
    This is so UNFAIR
    Why do not they release it and that's it?!
    JayGsmith08

JayGsmith08

Origin ID:
    JayGsmith08
    I totally agree with you, I was bummed when I went home to check and it wasn't there. I kept refreshing like I was told but no luck LOL. Well I guess we just have to be patient and wait for our copy. I'm over it LOL
    JayGsmith08

JayGsmith08

Origin ID:
    JayGsmith08
    Yeah mine too, no cigar! Oh well
    • Agree Agree x 1
    yony1312

Origin ID:
    Yony1312
    we have 2 options
    to wait for the crack or to wait until 12.08
    • Agree Agree x 1
    JayGsmith08

JayGsmith08

Origin ID:
    JayGsmith08
    I heard that the demo will be available to all August 9th or 12th so not long and then the game itself is supposed to be out September 2nd. Hope that helps.
    • Useful Useful x 1
    Amber

Amber

Origin ID:
    ForgottenAmber
    Dang, now I'm depressed. I was really hoping everyone here would get it. :cry:

At least it does seem as though they are putting out large batches each day. Maybe today? One can always hope!
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    TriniSimmer

TriniSimmer

OmG you guys are sooo lucky... I'm suffering from "mewantit" right now... but love seeing all the creations ... sigh
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Shepard

Shepard Romance me Sims 4 V.I.P

Origin ID:
    FoxettShep
    So... Do we have to sign our mails on somewhere? Are they only sending to people with Sims 3 in their origins? Because mine is retail and not registred in origins. Not that I was dying to get it :whistling:
    TriniSimmer

TriniSimmer

I believe you have to be registered on Origin
    yony1312

Origin ID:
    Yony1312
    it cant be
    i have the sims 3 and another 6 expansions and i pre-ordered the sims 4 on origin
    it really is a random but they are sending invites to popular youtubers/bloggers and other famous simmers who reaaly do test it.
    i know i am not going to complain about every issue of the demo.
    i just want to play it i am waiting since october!!!
    Shepard

Shepard Romance me Sims 4 V.I.P

Origin ID:
    FoxettShep
    I do have origins - but my sims games arent in there :bored:. I guess that narrows down to only digital users getting it.

But I think atleast those who preordered it should get it! That's only polite.
    yony1312

Origin ID:
    Yony1312
    I agree with you
    It makes no sense to send people an invitation and they do not even know what is "Sims"
    • Agree Agree x 1
    JayGsmith08

JayGsmith08

Origin ID:
    JayGsmith08
    I am very hopeful Lol, Thanks Amber
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    JayGsmith08

JayGsmith08

Origin ID:
    JayGsmith08
    Well looking at their side they may want to introduce the Sims to others to get them wanting to purchase the product, I have gotten deals and free games from Origin outside of the Sims so that's prob why they did that. I totally agree that they just should have waited until everyone can get theirs but its coming.:)
    • Like Like x 1
    yony1312

Origin ID:
    Yony1312
    i think you are right
    they can send an invitation to every origin user
    that makes more sense
    • Like Like x 1
    Amber

Amber

Origin ID:
    ForgottenAmber
    My games are registered with Origin, but I read on that other horrible forum that you need to be sure to opt in...Let me open Origin and walk through this.. bare with me:

In Origin go to Origin in the upper left corner....
    Then Account and Privacy...
    Then Privacy settings...
    Then scroll down to Contact Preferences...
    Make sure you have "Contact me about EA's products, news, events, and promotions" clicked ....

I'm not sure if it matters if you have the sims selected below that or not. In fact, I'm not sure this matters at all, but it was mentioned and I had that clicked so it may help LOL.

I want you all to get it soon!!! :arghh:
    • Like Like x 1
    JayGsmith08

JayGsmith08

Origin ID:
    JayGsmith08
    :celebrate:Hey guys, some tips on maybe getting the demo maybe, from the SC, it says Tip 1: Open your Origin Account and Click on Origin on the top left and select "Account and Privacy". Select "Privacy Settings" on the tabs on the left and scroll down until you see "Contact Preferences". Then check "The Sims" box. After you're done select "Update" and restart Origin.

Tip 2: Go to TheSims.com find the newsletter signup and enter your details. Make sure your e-mail matches with your Origin e-mail.

Tip 3: Make sure you register all The Sims 3 games you own in order to prove that you're a Simmer. (Not quite understanding this part it would seem that you would have to register the game because you have to sign up with origin to get started) My base game and Seasons are physical copies everything else is digital.

And last don't get discourage if these tips don't work because we will all be getting it soon and I just bought some new ep/sp from the sale today so that will keep me occupied. Hope this info helps some at least we still have hope:celebrate:
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1