1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

PETS!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sims 4 Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs' started by WolfsObsessed, Dec 3, 2014.

Sims4Forum

Sims4Forum The Boss Site Owner

^^^ this. Pet monkeys ftw!
    Smifficans

Smifficans

I personally would love if there was PETS added to the SIMS 4. Could you imagine how realistic they would be? It would be fantastic. I've grown up with the same 2 dogs all my life so far, and to have them added into the game (make them) and live with them digitally as-well would be so much fun.

Another thing, i think Zoo's would be a great idea. I can't remember the persons username who suggested it, but It sounds awesome. I would also like to see reptiles (Bearded Dragons, Lizards, Snakes,etc) be added as pets too. Something else that would be cool is if you could apply for a Job at the zoo and feed the animals and clean out their dens.

Sims 4 really should step up and bring a Pets EP into the game! Or atleast listen to our suggestions and have a meeting debating it.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I think it overly safe to assume that every previous expansion and stuff pack created will be recreated. It's been done over and over and over again. Maybe if we're lucky we'll get something new.