1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Round Walls

Discussion in 'Sims 4 Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs' started by AnnieMorphine, May 7, 2013.

coffeeteame

coffeeteame New Member

OMG YES. I hate fiddling for minutes trying to decide which one of the awkward-looking positions looks best for something on the table.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Oh me too.
    BambooEaterrr

BambooEaterrr New Member

Would love some round walls! And some L-shaped stairs and the ability to build walls next to a foundation (without the use of CFE). And some new different kind of kitchen counters, including the ability to turn off the snapping on to each other :p And the ability to choose how high the walls are and some different ceilings (again without CFE lol, that stuff drives me crazy :lol: )
    coffeeteame

coffeeteame New Member

I agree. The options we are given for building in TS3 are still quite limited for styles of buildings if we have something specific in mind. I want to be able to do multi-level homes....not just adding stories.
    BambooEaterrr

BambooEaterrr New Member

Oh yeah multi-level homes would be great too. Just basically some less limited options. I think the chances for such things are good, since there's less and less limits with every new TS :D
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I don't know why they still haven't added L-Shaped stairs it's way more common than spiral stairs. Hell my house has L-shaped stairs.
    BambooEaterrr

BambooEaterrr New Member

Exactly! Mine has this twist at the top that makes it sorta L-shaped as well and it would just save so much room in sim-homes! I wouldn't want to not have the spiral stairs though. I quite like them ^_^ But yeah, weird that they chose those instead. Perhaps they thought, since they're impossible to make yourself, that's what they'd add to the game? I dunno.. I like that they're giving us ladders with IP though, for building on 10x10's and on a tiny budget, it'll be great :) And for attics of course.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I didn't know that about the ladders, I do like spirals they save a ton of space as well, and are cool for a modern look.
    BambooEaterrr

BambooEaterrr New Member

It's in one of the latest live chats :) I think not the last one, but the one before that. Yeah they really do, I use them a lot especially for small homes..
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I don't watch many of the live chats they get annoying and take forever, however I do plan to watch the next one I heard they plan to talk about TS4.
    coffeeteame

coffeeteame New Member

This is the first I am hearing of the ladders, as well! I love it, I am excited for that!
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Perfect for attics or if you play with horses a lot you could make a barn of sorts.
    BambooEaterrr

BambooEaterrr New Member

Lol plumdrop, yeah they do take a while :b Usually I do something else while they're just talking and answering questions, then when I hear them mention showing something I watch ;)

Yeah I'm so looking forward to the latters as well! :D In general just all of IP seems great! The all-in-one bathrooms, pool bars, resorts, houseboats, the Kraken :lol: And that's just a fraction of all the new stuff :blink:
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    If I'm super interested I'll just watch the recording so I can skip forward.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

The Kraken?? Please tell me you're joking.. x) (I've been veeeery absent from the internet -.-)
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Yup, in one of the trailers it shows a very large tentacle crushing a boat with sims on it and then the sims just float up without a boat.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

*O* Must... Create... Davy Jones... :ph34r:
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Haha, sounds fun. I wonder if it could be a new death.
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Hope so... Then I'll create Jack Sparrow and the Black Pearl :ph34r: Only this time, neither will come back, unfortunately x)
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    You can re create all of the series.