1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Round Walls

Discussion in 'Sims 4 Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs' started by AnnieMorphine, May 7, 2013.

AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

I'm a big fan of the series, as you already noticed, i think xD I don't doubt it... Almost did it on Barnacle Bay, but it just wasn't enough xD
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I see that lol, I'm a bit of a music nerd I use to recreate celebrities and such all the time.
    Luners

Luners

Origin ID:
    Lyly4lifelife
    I'm sorreh ;-; I had final exams and then we got in a car accident which screwed up my shoulder so it hurts a lot if I move it too much and also I can't move it beyond a certain range :L But I'm back now mostly ^-^
    Totterz

Totterz New Member

I have wanted round/curved walls ever since the sims 1! I'm amazed they haven't implemented such a thing yet....
    SweetBlackSakura

SweetBlackSakura

I think round walls would be cool :D
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

:eek: But is everyone else ok? Hope you recover well Chibi!
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

Same here... When I first saw the Spa of Hidden Springs I thought they finally did it... Unnecessary is to say that I was wrong -.- And disappointed
    Luners

Luners

Origin ID:
    Lyly4lifelife
    Yeah, everyone else is perfectly fine >_> We were on a bus and I was the only one sitting sideways and since I weight next to nothing it threw me pretty badly so I was the only one injured physically at all XD The fireman that came on the bus was nice though :3 He let me take a nap ^-^ And I'm recovering pretty well now, too. My shoulder just makes some obnoxious popping and clicking noises and sometimes it locks up a bit but other than that it's fine again ^-^
    coffeeteame

coffeeteame New Member

Wow, glad to hear you are okay! Sounds like it went as smoothly as it possibly could...considering what happened.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Maybe it will be included, like you know how you can create a room in build mode creating four walls at once, maybe it will be kind of like that but a whole circle at once. Or it could be like how you can create round pools.
    Joey0602

Joey0602 New Member

I think round walls is like a must have in the sims 4. But I am curious as to how they will handle technical problems, like how the sims will walk in round rooms and such.
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    Wouldn't it be just like any other room?
    Joey0602

Joey0602 New Member

Yeah sure but i mean like if they had a small room with round walls in sims 3 I am sure the sims would be walking in a zig zag kind of way or couldn't move at all lol. I can't really explain it but I think the sims 3 sims walk somehow strange, the sims 2 sims seemed to walk smoother in my opinion :p
    plumdrop

plumdrop Sadistic Simmer

Origin ID:
    sourdime
    I think it's more of a laggy glitch for TS3, maybe they will fix it in TS4.
    diamonndlee

diamonndlee

I would love round walls in build mode! :D It would be perfect for people who love to build houses! :D
    TheTom69

TheTom69

Yeah definitely i agree!! Round walls would be awesome and open so much more creativity! As long as the sims didnt move in zig zxags like Joey said :) I know what you mean by the way joey! Like the sims are following the square pixels on the floor so they have to move in zig zags around the curves haha. If they could sort it out, it would be awesome!
    • Like Like x 1
    AnnieMorphine

AnnieMorphine Spy Simmer

I see what you mean... The sims walk in squares, hope if they put in the round walls they remember to make the sims be able to walk in circles... Maybe input a circle in the squares? That would be good for round-edged furniture (not sure I wrote that correctly xD)
    diamonndlee

diamonndlee

Yes! I would love for them to make it! They said it would have more build options! :D And hopefully they don't walk zig-zagy XD They wount do that though its gonna be EPIC! XD :D
    diamonndlee

diamonndlee

Well I hope they wont make them walk like that... XD
    FeCyrineu

FeCyrineu New Member

would be so cool build round walls and etc I alws wanted to build round walls in TS3 I bulded houses in the form of cubicular circle but was ugly and imposible to place decent windows