1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Sims 4 CAS Demo Showcase

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by Gigi, Aug 5, 2014.

DFBGamer

DFBGamer

And now the Triplets Jon,Don,and Ron

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
    burntcheese223

burntcheese223

Origin ID:
    burntcheese223
    Animexlife

Animexlife

Origin ID:
    Animexlife
    Well I am kinda new to this so I am hoping you guys will answer a few questions, first of all I love these sims, man it gives me butterflies in my tummy thinking about making one myself! You're simmies are my inspiration to be creative. You keep talking about downloading the sims from the gallery...is that on this site? Is it a function in Sims 4? I don't have the demo yet, but I am curious. The second question is where can I sign up for the demo? I've looked and can't find it. :(Thanks and I'm looking forward to seeing more.
    emilyxoxo

emilyxoxo

My username is MoreEmily :)
    Featherriot

Featherriot

Featherriot
    Featherriot

Featherriot

The demo was offered if you signed up for email notifications via EA/Origin and the Sims 3 website. I think they are done taking sign ups now, but maybe not because the email sign up is still there. It's a random distribution but everyone gets it on August 12, I believe. So you might have to wait...

As far as the Gallery goes, it's built into the game. I posted a thread about it to avoid duplication, here's the link! (Wanted everyone to see this!)
    http://sims4forum.com/threads/gallery-explained.1060/
    SuperZino

SuperZino

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
    DFBGamer

DFBGamer

Simself and Dream Wife

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sims4Forum

Sims4Forum The Boss Site Owner

Issabella

Issabella

Wow you are really good at this burntcheese223:thumbsup::thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    burntcheese223

burntcheese223

Origin ID:
    burntcheese223
    Thank you!
    DFBGamer

DFBGamer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Brooks Family
    DFBGamer

DFBGamer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Gave Her different everyday wear and added a husband
    • Like Like x 1
    burntcheese223

burntcheese223

Origin ID:
    burntcheese223
    Nice! He is looking good!
    HappyPhantom

HappyPhantom Official Cool Kid

Origin ID:
    Sharpshade
    Here's my latest Sim creation. Her name is Laney Manchester. Laney Manchester just moved into town. Looking to start her future as a World Reknown Chef, she's hoping to make new friends by winning them over with her culinary prowess. You can locate her in the Gallery under "Manchester" or my Origin name is Sharpshade. Feel free to favorite and download her into your library if you like her. :joyful:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    burntcheese223

burntcheese223

Origin ID:
    burntcheese223
    I am going to need her! I seems like the sims that are more fun to play are the ones others create. At least to me it is, maybe I am just weird lol
    HappyPhantom

Origin ID:
    Sharpshade
    Aaaw thanks Burnt! I wanted to make a younger more modern sim than my main Amelia. I think she'd be fun to play as well. She'll definitely go into my town and she's cute to boot! lol!
    HappyPhantom

Origin ID:
    Sharpshade
    My first male Sim. Meet Aiden Lancaster. Aiden Lancaster is a stylish jock who enjoys the outdoors. If you're the adventurous type, you just might catch his eye. If you like him feel free to favorite and download. He was a ton of fun to make!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
    Barbara917

Barbara917

Origin ID:
    Barbara917
    I just got the demo this evening and had fun making my first sim. I decided to make a slightly plump and cheerful cook. Cooking is one of the first things I am looking forward to exploring when the game comes out.
    My Origin id which is the id that the Gallery used is the same as it is here. Barbara917
    Nick

Nick

Origin ID:
    Frollo6060
    Thats a nice looking sim ._.