1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Sims 4 CAS Demo Showcase

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by Gigi, Aug 5, 2014.

HappyPhantom

HappyPhantom Official Cool Kid

Origin ID:
    Sharpshade
    Aaaw thanks Nick! For some reason it seems I have a much harder time with Males in the Sims 4 CAS. He took more time, especially in the face, than any of my others but he was so much fun to make. Glad you like him! :cat:
    • Like Like x 1
    DFBGamer

DFBGamer

Here is a modest,conservative Family I made

Capture.JPG Capture1.JPG
    • Like Like x 1
    DFBGamer

DFBGamer

Angela and Lilith Pleasant

Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
    • Like Like x 1
    Wickedjr89

Wickedjr89

Hi i'm new to these forums :) I'm loving looking at all the great Sims people are creating! Here are the ones i've made so far.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
    Adrianna

Adrianna

[​IMG] My first sim dont be too harsh on me i know shes not as great as all of yours.

also if you have anything you think i should change or that doesn't look right please tell me!
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    Adrianna

Adrianna

[​IMG] i re-edited my sim this is the final version unless anyone has some changes i should make.
    • Like Like x 2
    studdedlashes

studdedlashes

Here are some of my creations :)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I hope you'll like them!
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
    • Like Like x 3
    Adrianna

Adrianna

they look great! what do you think of my sim?

i like the asian looking guy with the tattoos
    studdedlashes

studdedlashes

Adrianna

Adrianna

HappyPhantom

HappyPhantom Official Cool Kid

Origin ID:
    Sharpshade
    Loving all of these creations! They're so awesome!! I made my first male sim (on page 4) and I have to admit, males seem harder for me. It's something about their face. I really had to pluck and pull to get it at a decent shape. The females default faces to choose from see pretty proportionate but he was a fun challenge lol!
    princessmei

princessmei

Origin ID:
    PrincessMei
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
    Ikam Nitsud

Ikam Nitsud

Origin ID:
    Ikam_Nitsud
    Gage 1.png Lance 1.png Here is my family, Gage and Lance Dantez. I make this family is every Sims game Lance has a brother named Kurt.
    Lokisimsies

Lokisimsies

These are much better than what I made. I made the Sim in my avatar and then quit because it was hard. I wanted more clothing options.
    • Like Like x 1
    Ikam Nitsud

Ikam Nitsud

Origin ID:
    Ikam_Nitsud
    One of the Simguru's on Twitter said that the full game has alot more options to choose from in the Create a sim.
    Animexlife

Animexlife

Origin ID:
    Animexlife
    First time creating them. The mans name is Tae Hyun Soh, and the girls name is Bensi Wedlong.
    Bensi 2.png Bensi.png Soh2.png Soh 3.png

Attached Files:

Lokisimsies

Lokisimsies

Oh, the learning curve. It took me a few minutes to figure out how to reply with quotes.

I didn't know that! That makes it better, thank you.

I just added an overlay to my avatar to see how she would look like as an alien, if we had aliens haha.
    • Like Like x 1
    SoMander

SoMander

I just got CAS yesterday and I've been fiddling with it. I'm not that good and it's taking a bit of getting used to but I will show off the sims I like the most so far. My name on origin is ManderMurduh if anybody wants to download them or add me...^_^

My very first, Olivia Banks (I may change her name later). Her main focus in life is her family and nothing more:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And for now this is Lance Kaine. He has a bit of a geeky side but his true calling is to be the king of comedy:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
    DFBGamer

DFBGamer

Random household i made

Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG Capture3.JPG Capture4.JPG Capture5.JPG
    • Like Like x 1
    Lokisimsies

Lokisimsies

@SoMander I'm lokisimsies and will add you if you want more friends. I really like your Sims. Are they a couple? My Sim (my avatar) is named Fallyn and she has a husband named Lucien. She wants to be a mixologist and he's a gym rat. I like playing opposites. She's lazy and tattooed, a partying Sim. He's all business and serious but a flirt. I didn't keep the demo on my computer, won't get into the why's. So I don't have them to share, I did save the Sim files and hopefully I can just move them into the game folders when I get that.
    • Like Like x 1