1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Sims 4: Magic Galore (Please Check this out!)

Discussion in 'Sims 4 Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs' started by James, Jul 5, 2014.

?

Would you buy this Expansion Pack?

1. YES OMG YES I LOVE IT!

66.7%
  2. No Very Boring

8.3%
  3. Sure why not?

16.7%
  4. Um it's Okay

8.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
    James

James

True true, but they didn't sparkle..
    James

James

I agree actually about the magic stereotypes now that I think of it. And I also agree with having real animals.
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
    IvoryOwl

IvoryOwl

I like it, but I find certain species to be redundant and out of place, such as the centaurs, cyclops, ogres, psychics, and mermaids. I'm on the fence about unicorns, pegasus and dragons... I would assume the first two require the Pets Expansion Pack to work.

I've always liked the idea of potion-making, alchemy and gardening so that's something I would love to see getting more love in an expansion like this. My feeling towards racial dislike is so-so. It would make things more interesting but it shouldn't be impossible to befriend other species just because my own doesn't get along with them.
    James

James

Only the unicorns and pegasus require pets.
    Cynel

Cynel V.I.P Sims 4 V.I.P

Origin ID:
    Cynel1
    i think there has to be a bonus for having pets installed like more pet interactions with dragons.

Limited Edition Idea

Dragon age Pack
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
    Epicmouse5488

Epicmouse5488

Origin ID:
    Superboy5489
    Origin or EA needs to make this a reality.