1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

Sims 4: Outdoor Retreat

Discussion in 'Sims 4 Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs' started by GruesomeGrizzly51, Dec 19, 2014.

xxTwiztidsoulxx

xxTwiztidsoulxx

Origin ID:
    xxtwiztidsoulxx
    I hope so! It looks like the teaser for the careers pack that it will be pretty decent. I pre-ordered so I hope so. I have overall been very disappointed in the way they have packaged Sims 4. They pretty much stripped all the things I loved about Sims 3 from the game. It just sucks that by the time it's said an done, this game will cost a fortune just to get back a lot of things that we lost in Sims 3.

EA knows that us die-hard simmers are going to pay for it no matter how sloppy it is.
    V12creator

V12creator

EA did the same thing with TS3 and did it worse, with the STORE, much of the premium content in the store was riped-off right out of Thesims2 and other games content, the price for simpoints was just hideous, and yet they also striped everything that made Thesims2 overall fun to me from TS3 game, and only now they are returning and now not only there is no store but EA is listening to what people wants.

The only things exclusive for TS3 (open world and CAST) are probably not beign included, everything else was inserted in EPs much like previous games. The only thing i am still waiting for is the toddler lifestage wich can totally be inserted in a EP.

In fact, EA has surprised me again and again in a very good way in these last months, Thesims4 has a potential to drive the series back on the track TS1 and TS2 were.

I can tell you i am a die-hard simmer, but i wont expend my money blindly the same way i did with TS3 again.
    • Like Like x 1
    xxTwiztidsoulxx

xxTwiztidsoulxx

Origin ID:
    xxtwiztidsoulxx
    You're absolutely 100% right.

I am a die hard simmer, too! But I feel extremely ripped off with the outdoor retreat crap. IMO it was CRAP.
    So far I love Sims 4. I play it enough. I just hope they add stuff back that we lost in sims 3 without making up pay through the nose.