1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

The pre-order club!

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by HappyPhantom, Aug 9, 2014.

Tanena

Tanena

I have the Digital Deluxe pre ordered from Origin ...I can't wait
    • Like Like x 1
    Tanena

Tanena

lol I can see me up all night....glad I'm on vacation that week :)
    • Like Like x 1
    HappyPhantom

HappyPhantom Official Cool Kid

Origin ID:
    Sharpshade
    Me to Tanena! I have that whole week off and I know come midnight, I'm going to marathon it! lol!! :D
    • Like Like x 1
    MamaLambNC

MamaLambNC

I pre-ordered the Limited Edition plus the Prima Guide from Amazon. I took regular shipping...does that mean I'll get it late? There's a note on my order saying "Delivery by the 5-7th"....Is that just a standard comment but I'll get it on time or....??? I'm a bit confused. For the EP & SP, I may go back to pre-ordering from Gamestop.
    Tanena

Tanena

HAHA yep I'll be there with the coffee :D
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Adrianna

Adrianna

I also have digital deluxe from origin =D cant wait till it launches to play my sim!
    • Like Like x 2
    Sims4Forum

Sims4Forum The Boss Site Owner

no, I've preordered stuff from Amazon before several times. If you preorder the game and choose regular delivery you should STILL get it on release day. But I know Amazon has had problems at least here in the UK with hugeee titles. Sometimes, somettimeesss they mess up and get you it the day after (happened with me and gta v). But generally they are good for all kinds of preorders.
    HappyPhantom

HappyPhantom Official Cool Kid

Origin ID:
    Sharpshade
    Tanena my origin ID is in my signature, you should add me as a friend on Origin! When 4 releases I plan to open up a group chat on there for anyone who plans to play at launch :)
    • Like Like x 1
    Jessa

Jessa

I had the digital deluxe pre-ordered from Origin and then I cancelled it and decided to just get the limited edition from Amazon. I decided I wanted a physical copy and I didn't really want the extra digital content the deluxe came with. I got two day shipping and it says delivery is guaranteed for release day so I hope it arrives that day!
    Lokisimsies

Lokisimsies

For those of you who ordered through Origin, are you concerned that it will crash when everybody tries to download at the same time? That's my fear and why I chose to go with a disc instead.
    • Like Like x 1
    Tanena

Tanena

I will do that my name on origin is Quallarez
    My twitter and Im new to the twitter neighborhood is https://twitter.com/Mal_1982
    If anyone wants to add me please do always a pleasure to meet new people and make friends :)
    Tanena

Tanena

I don't think it will be a problem...I figured most people will be asleep at that time hahaha I hope there are no technical problems. I hope they have everything in order just in case something does go wrong..if not I swear Ima start throwing bricks at both Origin and EA lol
    Tanena

Tanena

Amazon is usually legit if they say day of release...when I pre ordered Sims 3 I got it the same day it launched so if you want a physical copy I would go with Amazon they are great!
    • Like Like x 1
    Tanena

Tanena

LOL my husband thinks Im obsessed lol I told him wait til he sees the game ...if he plays he will be addicted like the rest of us muahahaha! guaranteed
    GalacticGal

GalacticGal

I pre-ordered and paid for it in full last Monday. I made my purchase at the Brick and Mortar GameStop in my town. It's only a quick fifteen minute drive from my house and I plan on being there, as usual, when the doors open on September 2. Hopefully, I'll be home quickly and will be installing it by 10:30 a.m., tops. :)
    • Like Like x 1
    GalacticGal

GalacticGal

I was so disappointed with the Prima Guide for Sims3, that I flat out stopped buying them after WA. They weren't any use to me. I really didn't want a blow-by-blow of how the author was playing her game. Rather, I wanted an explanation on the new UI and how to use it, etc. The guides for Sims2 were so informative and they really helped me out. Just for the record, I was brand new to playing PC games on the whole. I'd only played a little prior to my exposure to Sims2. Inasmuch, as I had one game, a Star Trek (offline) game. It was a disappointment, too. I didn't get 'hooked'. However, Sims2 grabbed me in a big way. I have been playing Sims ever since.
    Lokisimsies

Lokisimsies

Non-Simmers just don't understand, do they! I will read something on the forum and get myself all worked up. I like to go off on tangents, I call it getting my b**ch fest on. So, off I go. Having a good ol' time, ranting and raving and really getting into it. When he says "If you hate it so much, then why do you keep going there?" I just glare at him and say "because it's the Sims!" and he says "You are so addicted....." and I say "Well, it's better than staring at a screen all day and watching a bunch of cars that can only turn left and go in a circle....." (He's a big NASCAR addict but of course that's not an addiction....nooooo...that's being a fan).
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Luthien Rising

Luthien Rising

Origin ID:
    luthienrising
    The Origin preorder lets you "predownload" - download most of the game in the few days before release. Then you're only downloading a small last bit of code the day of. Someone who'd done it with a different Origin title says that the predownload took normal time, not long and slow, and the day-of, with slow servers, was only about 5 minutes.
    • Like Like x 1
    Arachne

Arachne

Origin ID:
    Arachne3003
    Yeah, I try to tell my mother she'd love build mode, at least, being a great fan of renovations and interior decorating, but she'll have none of it.

ETA: Oops, was replying to Lokisimsies.
    • Like Like x 2
    Tanena

Tanena

LOL you are so right Lokismsies I dont think anyone understands simmers lol we may rant and rave but we are still here ...still loving the game omg NASCAR I won't even go there lol....my husband refuses to believe he's addicted lol fan yeah right...I LOVE THE SIMS AND ALWAYS WILL!
    • Like Like x 1