1. Do you want Unlimited Mod and Skin downloads, Access to ALL premium/paid mods, No Delay Between Downloads, No Ads, a Blog, LOADS of site benefits and more! For one small monthly fee! Starting from $6.99 p/m - ✭ Join our Sims 4 V.I.P Club Here ✭ & Find out more about V.I.P here

The Sims 4 Cheats, Hotkeys and Controls List

Discussion in 'The Sims 4 General Discussion' started by Alourra, Sep 3, 2014.

Dana

Dana

Origin ID:
    Wigglicious
    I would just like to note that I used the Sims.remove_all_buffs cheat while my sim was pregnant, and she became "un-pregnant", as in she went back to as if she was never pregnant at all. Just a warning.
    Gazz

Gazz If it move don't kill it just freeze it

Origin ID:
    Gazza42
    Hmm! I don't plan on getting pregnant :thumbsup: But thanks for the warning one cheat i won't be using
    Korvaz

Korvaz

You sure about that? I removed her moodlet accidentally earlier this week and it returned later on when there was an update to it.
    Dana

Dana

Origin ID:
    Wigglicious
    100% sure. I used the cheat, the buff went away along with the others. I had her stand there and chat with her husband for a bit and she looked pregnant, but I was worried because the buff wasn't coming back. I had to get off so I saved with her still standing there chatting. When I got back on, she was still in the same spot and everything, but her body was back to normal. There had to of been some different element between or simmies. Mine was 3rd trimester, to give birth in: ???

Although I do have the longer pregnancy mod, but she was already pregnant when I added it so the trimester times weren't increased until she conceived again, after that mystery miscarriage happened. So I suppose it could've been using that cheat with that mod, or something. I'm not sure.
    Korvaz

Korvaz

Hmm, could be because I used an emotion cheat which temporarily removed all of her moodlets then. She was perfectly fine, just missing the pregnant moodlet.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Aymen

Aymen

Origin ID:
    aggoun_aymen
    Janus Buch

Janus Buch

All The Sims 4 Cheats - Android

Why wasting time minimizing your Game to browse the internet
    for a cheat code, while you can have them all right by your hand.
    Make use of this app and browse through hundreds of codes from the Sims 4

- Free app
    - Free updates
    - Comfortable and Smooth Interface
    - For PC / Mac

Avaliable at google play here : http://goo.gl/uAzpBX
    Modesta

Modesta

Origin ID:
    modesta1995
    my created first video, please watching.